posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.boats.cruising

Default OT Another (lying) Frenchman.

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 14:59:28 -0700 (PDT), LarbGai
wrote:

On Jun 28, 1:05=A0pm, Good Soldier Schweik
wrote:

In short, the fact that the Mullet believes I am lying simply
demonstrates his own shortcomings.

More French arrogance.

Mort-

*******You seem to be "confused" again Maggie.

Tis you that is known to all as the Mullet (brown eyed or whatever)
and tis you that continues to show his French arrogance.

No cross-posting to defend your mate, LarbyGay?
A little bit of cowardice? You are showing your true face.
I see the Aussies walked over your team of cheats on Saturday night.

There is no doubt they were the best players and I did not suspect any
cheat from both teams.

Mort

On Jun 29, 10:30*am, (Magnus) wrote:

No cross-posting to defend your mate, LarbyGay?

***** 5555555555555 I'm waiting to see what your mate (The Dope from
Dublin) has to say in your defence.

You two are a real double act.

;-)

OT Another (lying) Frenchman. Magnus Cruising 1 July 2nd 09 10:53 PM
Rumsfeld still lying Jim General 0 December 25th 04 06:15 PM
Hey Joe, Is Bush lying again? Jonathan Ganz ASA 8 August 24th 04 06:27 PM
Njikky, keeps on lying and lying and lying.. Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 August 29th 03 01:49 AM
Is Bush Lying wen he says he is lying? Thomas Stewart ASA 8 July 13th 03 06:05 PM