posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.boats.cruising
Magnus Magnus is offline

Default OT Another (lying) Frenchman.

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 14:59:28 -0700 (PDT), LarbGai
wrote:

On Jun 28, 1:05=A0pm, Good Soldier Schweik
wrote:

In short, the fact that the Mullet believes I am lying simply
demonstrates his own shortcomings.

More French arrogance.

Mort-

*******You seem to be "confused" again Maggie.

Tis you that is known to all as the Mullet (brown eyed or whatever)
and tis you that continues to show his French arrogance.

No cross-posting to defend your mate, LarbyGay?
A little bit of cowardice? You are showing your true face.
I see the Aussies walked over your team of cheats on Saturday night.

There is no doubt they were the best players and I did not suspect any
cheat from both teams.

Mort