Default Ping: Larry

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

Looks like Obama is doing well.

"Mac Donald" wrote in
:

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...pagename=JPost
%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Looks like Obama is doing well.

They don't even know who the Zionists in charge of Israel are. "Do you
know who Netanyahoo is?" completely threw the girl. Threatening the life
of the President at 2:30 is a grave felony in the USA. FBI needs to meet
him at the airport if they can ID him...and they can.

Now you can see what Jewish kids think of other people, especially people
of color like blacks, Arabs....the absolute worst bigots on the planet.

--
-----
Larry

"My grandmother was at Auchwitz.", a kid said. So, that gives him the
right to be an IDF war criminal and kill whoever he wants?? Is it any
wonder they shoot down innocent little kids and their mothers in the
streets or drop burning phosphorus bombs on them and have no remorse?

If I were an Arab, any Arab, and these kids are the future of Zionism with
working atomic weapons of mass destruction, I'd be working for my Arab
state to counter that threat day and night...exactly what Arab states and
Iran are trying to do...accomplish the same MAD as the US and Soviets used
to keep each other from pushing that button...knowing they would both be
destroyed....the ONLY deterrent that ever worked.

http://www.gtr5.com/
Never forget who the REAL war criminals are.....

"Larry" wrote in message
troll sh*t removed
Never forget who the REAL war criminals are.....

Those who think the Nazis didn't finish the job.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

"Larry" wrote in message
troll sh*t removed
Never forget who the REAL war criminals are.....

Those who think the Nazis didn't finish the job.

THE JDL RESPONDS!

--
-----
Larry

If a man goes way out into the woods all alone and says something,
is it still wrong, even though no woman hears him?

Larry wrote in news:Xns9C25AB4C98029noonehomecom@
74.209.131.13:

"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

"Larry" wrote in message
troll sh*t removed
Never forget who the REAL war criminals are.....

Those who think the Nazis didn't finish the job.

THE JDL RESPONDS!

http://www.examiner.com/x-5919-Norfo...d1-Israel-has-
never-been-punished-for-their-crime-against-the-crew-of-the-USS-Liberty?
cid=examiner-email

Some day, the American people will wake up.

That day is gonna be messy on Wall Street.....

"Larry" wrote in message
Larry wrote in news:Xns9C25AB4C98029noonehomecom@
74.209.131.13:

"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

"Larry" wrote in message
troll sh*t removed
Never forget who the REAL war criminals are.....

Those who think the Nazis didn't finish the job.

THE JDL RESPONDS!

http://www.examiner.com/x-5919-Norfo...d1-Israel-has-
never-been-punished-for-their-crime-against-the-crew-of-the-USS-Liberty?
cid=examiner-email

Some day, the American people will wake up.

That day is gonna be messy on Wall Street.....

I guess you just get to wait for that happy moment...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

PING Larry Hoges in WA Cruising 1 May 18th 09 05:48 PM
Ping Larry Bruce in Bangkok[_2_] Cruising 40 November 25th 07 03:07 AM
ping: Larry krj Cruising 2 June 13th 07 02:48 PM
Ping: Larry Peter Hendra Cruising 2 April 2nd 07 11:18 PM