Default PING Larry

Larry
This was posted on Crewseekers.net. I copied it from there so it came in
this font.
It's not you is it?
Boat Details: Hans Christian 38MKII
Location: Charleston, SC
Destination: Circumnavigation
Availability: Nov 2009 onwards
Crew Requirements: Crew to share duties and expenses for part or all of a
2.5 - 3 year circumnavigation. I am 66 years old, have a fully equipped Hans
Christian 38MKII. Departing Charleston, SC in November, 2009. Traditional
route outlined in World Cruising Routes.
Financial Arrangement: Shared Contribution
Travel Expenses: Paid by Crew
Date Posted / Updated: 29/04/2009

Hoges in WA

"Hoges in WA" wrote in
:

Larry
This was posted on Crewseekers.net. I copied it from there so it came
in this font.
It's not you is it?
Boat Details: Hans Christian 38MKII
Location: Charleston, SC
Destination: Circumnavigation
Availability: Nov 2009 onwards
Crew Requirements: Crew to share duties and expenses for part or all
of a 2.5 - 3 year circumnavigation. I am 66 years old, have a fully
equipped Hans Christian 38MKII. Departing Charleston, SC in November,
2009. Traditional route outlined in World Cruising Routes.
Financial Arrangement: Shared Contribution
Travel Expenses: Paid by Crew
Date Posted / Updated: 29/04/2009

Hoges in WA

Not me. I don't know anyone with a Hans Christian here. Interesting
idea, though. He's looking for young and strong with money, obviously.

One guy robbed a local marina of 3 young dockhands on a 48' ketch. I
heard the dockmaster bitching he stole their 3 best hands. They've been
gone about 9 months and someone told me they were cruising the Adriatic
last time I heard. He had plenty of money and just needed a crew, which
I think he is paying out some spending money to. Great opportunity for
some college kids to see the world they might never have the means to
see...especially from a nice yacht. Don't know how good sailors they
were but they were great, very strong, dockhands. The College of
Charleston has a sailing school and lots of our local young hands have
taken that course.

Sorry it wasn't me..............................dammit.

--
-----
Larry

If a man goes way out into the woods all alone and says something,
is it still wrong, even though no woman hears him?

Ping Larry Garland Gray Cruising 1 April 25th 09 05:40 PM
Ping Larry Bruce in Bangkok[_7_] Cruising 10 July 12th 08 08:00 PM
Ping Larry Herodotus Cruising 10 July 10th 08 10:32 PM
ping: Larry krj Cruising 2 June 13th 07 02:48 PM
Ping ... Larry Don White Cruising 2 May 8th 07 07:18 PM