Default Lake Superior RAPIDLY WARMING!

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 15:56:25 -0400, Gogarty
wrote:

I am
still accumulating land north of Hudson Bay on which I will erect my
year-round resort where one can watch the Northern Lights in mid-winter
while
wearing a bathing suit -- or nothing.

Cool !

No... warm. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

Come on... "normal concentration levels"? It's not a separate issue. It's
a global problem.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

And yet carbonated beverages are allowed to run amok. It's not a "serious
problem" until soda pop, beer and champagne are outlawed. Until then, people
are just flapping their jaws.

--
KLC Lewis

Irrefutable photographic proof of alien visitations!
www.KLCLewisStudios.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in
:

Pollution is a serious, but quite separate, issue. Carbon Dioxide
(CO2) is not considered to be a pollutant in normal concentration
levels.

Come on... "normal concentration levels"? It's not a separate issue.
It's a global problem.

The more CO2 in the air, the MORE WE HAVE TO EAT! Eliminate CO2 and WE ALL
WILL STARVE!

--
-----
Larry

If a man goes way out into the woods all alone and says something,
is it still wrong, even though no woman hears him?

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

Come on... "normal concentration levels"? It's not a separate issue. It's
a global problem.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

And yet carbonated beverages are allowed to run amok. It's not a "serious
problem" until soda pop, beer and champagne are outlawed. Until then,
people are just flapping their jaws.

--
KLC Lewis

Irrefutable photographic proof of alien visitations!
www.KLCLewisStudios.com

Heh...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in
:

Pollution is a serious, but quite separate, issue. Carbon Dioxide
(CO2) is not considered to be a pollutant in normal concentration
levels.

Come on... "normal concentration levels"? It's not a separate issue.
It's a global problem.

The more CO2 in the air, the MORE WE HAVE TO EAT! Eliminate CO2 and WE
ALL
WILL STARVE!

--
-----
Larry

If a man goes way out into the woods all alone and says something,
is it still wrong, even though no woman hears him?

Don't loon out Larry. You know damn well that no one is talking about
eliminatnig C02.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. JG wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in
:

Pollution is a serious, but quite separate, issue. Carbon Dioxide
(CO2) is not considered to be a pollutant in normal concentration
levels.

Come on... "normal concentration levels"? It's not a separate issue.
It's a global problem.

The more CO2 in the air, the MORE WE HAVE TO EAT! Eliminate CO2 and WE
ALL
WILL STARVE!

--
-----
Larry

If a man goes way out into the woods all alone and says something,
is it still wrong, even though no woman hears him?

Don't loon out Larry. You know damn well that no one is talking about
eliminatnig C02.

No they want to store 3 billion tons of Carbon Dioxide every year from
those plants. (National Geographic figures not mine). That means every
power plant will have an increasing number of pressurized containers
buried around their plant for the storage of the gas, that will have to
be maintained for eternity.

If one of those thing fails in the next dozen centuries, 100% of every
thing living within hundreds of square miles will die.
MMC MMC is offline

"Larry" wrote in message
http://www.d.umn.edu/~jaustin/ICE.html

Yeah, these guys living off Global Warming funding say it's rising
.06C/yr!

By the year 5485, it may be warm enough, if this rapid trend continues, TO
SWIM IN!

Global Warming - Your CO2 tax dollars at work.....

--
-----
Larry

If a man goes way out into the woods all alone and says something,
is it still wrong, even though no woman hears him?

I really think the resistance to anything that could be considered as
environmentally responsible stems from the same "me generation" thinking as
people who want to do something about the homeless but just can't skip thier
next latte and give the $4 to the man/woman on the corner instead.
It's like the friggin stupidity (not caring if this insults -it is
incredibly stupid) of the "conservative" legislators squealing about Obama
setting new mileage standards.
"It's my RIGHT AS AN AMERICAN to protect my family" by driving a friggin SUV
that's as big a tractor trailer. These sure look like the same assholes that
were preaching energy independence not too long ago.
Yeah. We Americans can get behind anything as long as we aren't expected to
sacrifice anything AT ALL for it. Well, maybe we can buy the $1.95 yellow
ribbon to show our support for the troops but it's only because we don't
want to be seen as unsupportive!
We couldn't support a WWII nowadays like our parents did - we're too friggin
spoiled. We're 5 year old children being told to share our cookies with a
sibling.
memememe, I got mine but I want more, more, more! has screwed america.

"Keith Nuttle" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in
:

[...]

You need to restrict your comments to something you know about. You do know
about something right?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com