Default Sunpentown WC-20SD ThermoElectric 20-Bottle Wine Cooler

List Price:$319.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000WEFFV8
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000WEFFV8

This is a piece of junk. It can barely keep wine cool in the winter with the heat off. The fan runs all the time no matter what. Furthermore, when the room temperature is a tad bit above 70 degrees, the light starts flashing along with a constant beeping. The only way to stop this, is to unplug it. The manufacturer offers no suggestion other than saying it's probably the pc. In my mind "pc" is personal computer, not microprocessor which is probably what is controlling the light flashing and beeping. The manufacturer offers no method of getting a unit which is properly working, even though they shipped the original flashing and beeping unit. They consider it yours because you, well, opened their box. This is the kind of treatment that gives a bad name to internet shopping.
You gave the measurments incorrectly....the first number is always the width not the depth so I had to return it. Hope I get my money back because it would not fit.Thanks,Rich Romanello
20 Standard bottles capacity with removable shelves. Tinted double pane insulated glass door with platinum trim and cabinet. Stylish design and compact size looks great in the kitchen or entertainment area. Digital controls with LED temperature display. Thermoelectric Technology (no compressor) offers a quiet operation with no vibration. Adjustable temperature between 54 to 66°F.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Eat This Not That! for Kids!: Be the Leanest, Fittest Family on the Block!:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=160529943X
Pineapple Express (Single-Disc Unrated Edition):http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001J9KJ4I

ACCESSORIES:

EASY EYE ENERGY SAVING DESK LAMP GRAY:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0015VQ5B6
EasyEye Energy Saving Oval Shaped Desk Lamp, Gray:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000Y52D24

Apples and wine...ouch! JLH General 2 February 13th 07 09:20 PM
Fine wine! Bob Crantz ASA 0 December 29th 05 08:24 PM
Fishing and wine tasting. Bill McKee General 64 September 29th 05 08:09 PM
Sparkling wine. Capt. Neal® ASA 13 January 1st 05 01:44 AM
sailing wine Jonathan Ganz ASA 16 December 15th 03 05:34 PM