Jonathan Ganz

Default sailing wine

What's your favorite wine when sailing?

Pouilly Fuisse is mine for white...

Bobsprit

What's your favorite wine when sailing?

Pouilly Fuisse is mine for white..

Well, that settles that. Good god.

RB
katysails

pinot noir, but not while sailing....don't drink alcohol and sail....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Horvath

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 23:49:24 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

What's your favorite wine when sailing?

Pouilly Fuisse is mine for white...

I prefer a Claifornia shampane.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.
Scott Vernon

REAL sailors drink rum. The rest of you are fags.

SV

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
What's your favorite wine when sailing?

Pouilly Fuisse is mine for white...

Thom Stewart

Right you are Scott,

A good shot of Rum in a Styro Foam cup of Coffee, and keep the pinky
finger on the cup!

Ole Thom

Jonathan Ganz

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
What's your favorite wine when sailing?

Pouilly Fuisse is mine for white..

Well, that settles that. Good god.

RB

Horvath

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 08:10:40 -0500, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

pinot noir, but not while sailing....don't drink alcohol and sail....

Of course not! It's alcohol and ice.