BoatBanter.com

-   -   sailing wine (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18746-sailing-wine.html)

Jonathan Ganz December 13th 03 07:49 AM

sailing wine

What's your favorite wine when sailing?

Pouilly Fuisse is mine for white...

Bobsprit December 13th 03 01:05 PM

sailing wine

What's your favorite wine when sailing?

Pouilly Fuisse is mine for white..

Well, that settles that. Good god.

RB

katysails December 13th 03 01:10 PM

sailing wine

pinot noir, but not while sailing....don't drink alcohol and sail....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Horvath December 13th 03 01:45 PM

sailing wine

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 23:49:24 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

What's your favorite wine when sailing?

Pouilly Fuisse is mine for white...

I prefer a Claifornia shampane.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

Scott Vernon December 13th 03 04:09 PM

sailing wine

REAL sailors drink rum. The rest of you are fags.

SV

Thom Stewart December 13th 03 04:25 PM

sailing wine

Right you are Scott,

A good shot of Rum in a Styro Foam cup of Coffee, and keep the pinky
finger on the cup!

Ole Thom

Jonathan Ganz December 13th 03 05:34 PM

sailing wine

Horvath December 13th 03 07:43 PM

sailing wine

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 08:10:40 -0500, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

pinot noir, but not while sailing....don't drink alcohol and sail....

Of course not! It's alcohol and ice.