Capt. Neal®

Default Sparkling wine.

Tomorrow is new years eve. Please boycott France and buy no
Champagne from France. Italy produces some fine sparkling wines
and so does California. Yugoslavia produces some fine sparkling
wine and so does the Czech Republic.

Celebrate the New Year in style but screw those Frogs.

I've laid in my New Year's libations - three bottles of André
pink Champagne - from California and only $3.99 a bottle. They
even have a new, fancy, screw-off plastic cork. I also have a
couple of Cohibas to enjoy with the bubbly.

Life is good.

CN

Horvath

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 23:41:03 -0500, Capt. Neal®
wrote this crap:

Tomorrow is new years eve. Please boycott France and buy no
Champagne from France. Italy produces some fine sparkling wines
and so does California. Yugoslavia produces some fine sparkling
wine and so does the Czech Republic.

Life is good.

I'll be wearing my best tuxedo, and drinking Taylor's sparkling wine.
(The finest upstate New York shampane available.) I'll be celebrating
my new position as a Network professional, and giving praise to God
for rewarding the righteous, and punishing the wicked.

Life is good.

Scott Vernon

"Horvath" wrote in

I'll be wearing my best tuxedo, and drinking Taylor's sparkling

wine.
(The finest upstate New York shampane available.)

That's what they serve at Hooters?

bell

wrote this crap:

Tomorrow is new years eve. Please boycott France and buy no
Champagne from France. Italy produces some fine sparkling wines
and so does California. Yugoslavia produces some fine sparkling
wine and so does the Czech Republic.

Life is good.

I'll be wearing my best tuxedo,

Sports bra under it for your man-tits?

and drinking Taylor's sparkling
wine. (The finest upstate New York shampane available.) I'll be
celebrating my new position as a Network professional, and giving
praise to God for rewarding the righteous, and punishing the
wicked.

Life is good.

Horvath

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 09:06:51 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
wrote this crap:

"Horvath" wrote in

I'll be wearing my best tuxedo, and drinking Taylor's sparkling

wine.
(The finest upstate New York shampane available.)

That's what they serve at Hooters?

Hmmm. I'm not sure. I'll have to stop by and check.

Horvath

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:31:35 GMT, "Bob Crantz"
wrote this crap:

Blessed are you Horvath!

Amen!

Thank you. Life is good. God is great.

I'll be wearing my best tuxedo, and drinking Taylor's sparkling wine.
(The finest upstate New York shampane available.) I'll be celebrating
my new position as a Network professional, and giving praise to God
for rewarding the righteous, and punishing the wicked.

Life is good.

JG

Watchout Horvath, Bell likes you....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

sailing wine Jonathan Ganz ASA 16 December 15th 03 05:34 PM
Australia wimps out in rugby - loses to England - so much for Aussie power Panama Cruising 20 December 1st 03 05:04 AM