Horvath

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 23:41:03 -0500, Capt. NealŪ
wrote this crap:

Tomorrow is new years eve. Please boycott France and buy no
Champagne from France. Italy produces some fine sparkling wines
and so does California. Yugoslavia produces some fine sparkling
wine and so does the Czech Republic.

Life is good.

I'll be wearing my best tuxedo, and drinking Taylor's sparkling wine.
(The finest upstate New York shampane available.) I'll be celebrating
my new position as a Network professional, and giving praise to God
for rewarding the righteous, and punishing the wicked.

Life is good.