Default Buying sails

I need sails for my Chrysler C-22 and was wundering where the best
place to get them? Also need source for any other parts I may need?

Thanks

On Apr 16, 8:05 am, " wrote:
I need sails for my Chrysler C-22 and was wundering where the best
place to get them? Also need source for any other parts I may need?

Thanks

Buy used sails from Sail Warehouse. No point in buying new for that
boat till you really know how to sail her.

"Jim" wrote in message
I need sails for my Chrysler C-22 and was wundering where the best
place to get them? Also need source for any other parts I may need?

Thanks

Minnie's in Newport Beach, California is a great place for used sails.

They ship.

http://www.minneysyachtsurplus.com/

Also a great place to find used and obsolete boat parts if you're within
driving distance.

wrote in message
I need sails for my Chrysler C-22 and was wundering where the best
place to get them? Also need source for any other parts I may need?

Thanks

I've used sailxchange successfully. Nice guy owns it. Very helpful...
http://www.sailexchange.com/

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

I'm sure that you guys are not going to get sucked in to what ever
he's doing, but a quick Caveat Emptor on ' aka Mario
Gavazzi dba "Vintage Werks Resto". He has ripped off dozens of people
and is banned from most of the VW forums.

Here is footage of a local television news team's investigative report
on Mario:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y

Other related links:
http://www.mariogavazzivintagewerks.com/

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96792

Like I said, I'm sure you folks can take care of yourselves, but
forewarned is forearmed. I'll leave you all in peace now.

*

again sorry I have stalkers...lol poor clebs. I don't know how they
deal

I do more good for the VW and local community due to my business then
the very few customers UNwilling to pay or one disgruntal empoyee
could hope to think the lies will hurt me.

Mario
C-22 sandpiper

�

Liar. Plain and simple.

From this news story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y

Here are he work orders:
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...PaperWork1.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...PaperWork2.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...PaperWork3.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...PaperWork4.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...PaperWork5.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...PaperWork6.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...PaperWork7.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...PaperWork8.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...PaperWork9.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...aperWork11.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...aperWork12.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...aperWork13.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...aperWork14.jpg

Here are the cancelled checks:
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...s/CCI00007.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...s/CCI00008.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...s/CCI00009.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...s/CCI00010.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...s/CCI00011.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...s/CCI00012.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...s/CCI00013.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...s/CCI00014.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...s/CCI00015.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...s/CCI00016.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...s/CCI00017.jpg

And here is a walkthrough of what that $9,500 bought that poor young
lady:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf5_tHPLYYY

Just one of over a dozen documented expamples of your thievery. You
approach your work and your ethics the same way you approach sailboat
transport on public roads.

*

Buying Used Sails Thom Stewart ASA 4 February 5th 07 03:49 PM
Buying Used Sails Maxprop ASA 0 February 4th 07 04:32 PM
Our New Sails....on the way! Capt. Rob ASA 32 October 14th 06 09:21 PM
NEW Sails!!! Thom Stewart ASA 0 October 13th 06 02:50 AM
Sails and more Sails--Andrew Andrew Scott ASA 2 October 18th 05 01:48 AM