Scott Vernon

Default Permit required to leave the US by boat

"Capt. Mooron" wrote
BTW - why is you guys always have to be at "War" about something???

it's profitable.

Capt. Mooron

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote
| BTW - why is you guys always have to be at "War" about something???
|
| it's profitable.

Point taken...... but so are drugs!

CM

Scott Vernon

remember prohibition? Running rum from Canaduh in fast boats.

SV

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote
| BTW - why is you guys always have to be at "War" about something???
|
| it's profitable.

Point taken...... but so are drugs!

CM

Capt. Mooron

We could get together with Loco and set up a fleet of Ultra Fast Hunter
285s...

We could give all the boats code names like Spliff, Blunt, Doobie and Bud!

Loco can be the Admiral... his code name could be Colonel Sensimila.

Man that would be fun Eh!?

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| remember prohibition? Running rum from Canaduh in fast boats.
|
| SV
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
|
| "Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| |
| | "Capt. Mooron" wrote
| | BTW - why is you guys always have to be at "War" about something???
| |
| | it's profitable.
|
| Point taken...... but so are drugs!
|
| CM

Scott Vernon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
We could get together with Loco and set up a fleet of Ultra Fast Hunter
285s...

We could give all the boats code names like Spliff, Blunt, Doobie and Bud!

Loco can be the Admiral... his code name could be Colonel Sensimila.

Man that would be fun Eh!?

CM

yeah, a real pipe dream.......come true.

Scott Vernon

You'd have thought they'd learned a lesson.

SV

"Gogarty" wrote in message
In article , says...

remember prohibition? Running rum from Canaduh in fast boats.

I guess that was the war against booze.

Capt. Mooron

We did... we learned Yanks can't hold their liquor!! ;-)

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

| You'd have thought they'd learned a lesson.

Keith

Lost THAT one! Thank goodness.

--

Keith
__
"Gogarty" wrote in message
In article , says...

remember prohibition? Running rum from Canaduh in fast boats.

I guess that was the war against booze.

DSK

Capt. Mooron wrote:
We did... we learned Yanks can't hold their liquor!! ;-)

Southerners, on the other hand, will be glad to show how they can hold
your liquor... at least for a little while...

DSK

offshore fishing adectus General 7 January 3rd 04 03:23 PM
18 feet boat christos Boat Building 14 December 3rd 03 10:57 PM
1st boat help Diverguy General 21 November 12th 03 06:40 PM
wanted: live-aboard boaters Power & Motoryacht Cruising 6 September 16th 03 02:25 AM