Capt. Mooron

Default Permit required to leave the US by boat

"andrew m. boardman" wrote in message

| Hmm? Acccording to a boilerplate note on every US chart I've got, the US
| territorial sea is also 12 miles. (It was expanded on 27 December 1988.)

Whoa Nellie..... Canada claims a 300 mile limit! I thought the USA did as
well!

CM

Joe

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
"andrew m. boardman" wrote in message

| Hmm? Acccording to a boilerplate note on every US chart I've got, the US
| territorial sea is also 12 miles. (It was expanded on 27 December 1988.)

Whoa Nellie..... Canada claims a 300 mile limit! I thought the USA did as
well!

CM

You Cankkoks can claim the whole ocean, The only thing that matters is
can you enforce it. With the state of your Navy, I would fell free to
run about your terrioritorial waters without risk of being
bothered.....er, unless it's to rescue one of your downed helocopters.
;O)

Joe
Capt. Mooron

"Joe" wrote in message
| You Cankkoks can claim the whole ocean, The only thing that matters is
| can you enforce it. With the state of your Navy, I would fell free to
| run about your terrioritorial waters without risk of being
| bothered.....er, unless it's to rescue one of your downed helocopters.
| ;O)

Thank Gawd for that... they don't bother us either... no jack-booted
boarding's and Coast Guard patrols the fishing boats...... if I see a
chopper I make certain to stay well out of it's drop zone... those things
fall for no reason at all!!

It's not like we have a big smuggling problem... pot is legal!

;-)

CM

Paul Schilter

Capt.,
Legal eh. What a concept. Bet your prisons aren't as over crowded as
ours are either.
Paul

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
news
It's not like we have a big smuggling problem... pot is legal!

;-)

CM

Capt. Mooron

Well not exactly 'legal'... but the courts refuse to prosecute because it's
an infringement on our Charter Of Rights. Courts refuse to prosecute and
cops refuse to arrest. Full legalization is a year or 2 away.... but
heck.... nobody is being arrested.

We're facing all kinds of threats from the USA if we proceed because it
would hold their "War on Drugs" to ridicule! Oh well... here's hoping they
get over it! ;-)

BTW - why is you guys always have to be at "War" about something???

CM

"Paul Schilter" paulschilter@comcast,dot,net wrote in message
| Capt.,
| Legal eh. What a concept. Bet your prisons aren't as over crowded as
| ours are either.
| Paul
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| news |
| It's not like we have a big smuggling problem... pot is legal!
|
| ;-)
|
| CM

Jonathan Ganz

We already tried War on Canada. It didn't work out.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Well not exactly 'legal'... but the courts refuse to prosecute because

it's
an infringement on our Charter Of Rights. Courts refuse to prosecute and
cops refuse to arrest. Full legalization is a year or 2 away.... but
heck.... nobody is being arrested.

We're facing all kinds of threats from the USA if we proceed because it
would hold their "War on Drugs" to ridicule! Oh well... here's hoping they
get over it! ;-)

BTW - why is you guys always have to be at "War" about something???

CM

"Paul Schilter" paulschilter@comcast,dot,net wrote in message
| Capt.,
| Legal eh. What a concept. Bet your prisons aren't as over crowded as
| ours are either.
| Paul
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| news |
| It's not like we have a big smuggling problem... pot is legal!
|
| ;-)
|
| CM

Capt. Mooron

We probably didn't notice you guys "Invading"... since so many of you are
already here and like it better than your own country.

Either that or the Metric System screwed you up again. ;-)

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| We already tried War on Canada. It didn't work out.
|
| --
| "j" ganz @@
| www.sailnow.com
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Well not exactly 'legal'... but the courts refuse to prosecute because
| it's
| an infringement on our Charter Of Rights. Courts refuse to prosecute and
| cops refuse to arrest. Full legalization is a year or 2 away.... but
| heck.... nobody is being arrested.
|
| We're facing all kinds of threats from the USA if we proceed because it
| would hold their "War on Drugs" to ridicule! Oh well... here's hoping
they
| get over it! ;-)
|
| BTW - why is you guys always have to be at "War" about something???
|
| CM
|

| "Paul Schilter" paulschilter@comcast,dot,net wrote in message
| | Capt.,
| | Legal eh. What a concept. Bet your prisons aren't as over crowded
as
| | ours are either.
| | Paul
| |
| | "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| | news | |
| | It's not like we have a big smuggling problem... pot is legal!
| |
| | ;-)
| |
| | CM
| |
| |
| |
| |

Norm Taylor

Just for the record, the 300 mile limit is a fishing management area, not to
be confused with the the typical 12 mile limit to international waters.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"andrew m. boardman" wrote in message

| Hmm? Acccording to a boilerplate note on every US chart I've got, the

US
| territorial sea is also 12 miles. (It was expanded on 27 December

1988.)

Whoa Nellie..... Canada claims a 300 mile limit! I thought the USA did as
well!

CM

Capt. Mooron

Look Dude... we're out there boarding vessels and towing them in if they
break the law really really really badly.

CM

"Norm Taylor" wrote in message
| Just for the record, the 300 mile limit is a fishing management area, not
| be confused with the the typical 12 mile limit to international waters.
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
|
| "andrew m. boardman" wrote in message
|
| | Hmm? Acccording to a boilerplate note on every US chart I've got, the
| US
| | territorial sea is also 12 miles. (It was expanded on 27 December
| 1988.)
|
| Whoa Nellie..... Canada claims a 300 mile limit! I thought the USA did
as
| well!
|
| CM

Scott Vernon

offshore fishing adectus General 7 January 3rd 04 03:23 PM
18 feet boat christos Boat Building 14 December 3rd 03 10:57 PM
1st boat help Diverguy General 21 November 12th 03 06:40 PM
wanted: live-aboard boaters Power & Motoryacht Cruising 6 September 16th 03 02:25 AM