Default Today I went sailing...

Cleaned the decks for the first time in about three years - that grime
sure clings to awlgrip doesn't it?

Then, as I had a never-sailed-before friend doing most of the work, I
said: 'Bugger this, let go aft...'

Motored out to the middle of Pontrarchain, and put the sails up. Light
winds but my companion was thrilled by all the 'sailor talk' as he put
it... we dibbled about in light winds (my boat is probably 24,000LB) but
then, as if by magic, it whipped up to 30-40.. oh happy day! The boat
leant right over as we creamed through to sea.. exhilarating!

Anyway, we docked about three hours later and, after tidying things
away, walked to my car - he says: 'I'm feeling like I've just had a high
- and it lasted for all that time - and I'm *still* high'..' with this
big grin on his face!

I'm glad he had such a good time (He now calls himself 'Number One')

:-)

--
Molesworth

"Nigel Molesworth" wrote in message

[...]

I'm sailing tomorrow... briefly. My boat is ready to be splashed... probably
take a quick engine then sailing tour just to shake things out a bit.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

[...]

Are you two gay? It would have been a great story had your friend been
female.

Wilbur Hubbard

[...]

You went sailing with Ganze?

"Pugsley" wrote in message ...

[...]

Gay people like to sail, too . . .

Wilbur Hubbard

Thank you for making a sailing-related post. Wish I were on Lake
Pontchartrain right now. Still pretty chilly here in Seattle.

Going sailing today... Shortwave Sportfishing General 3 July 31st 05 02:03 AM
No sailing today :0( Joe ASA 29 February 3rd 05 02:30 PM
Sailing Today Bobsprit ASA 2 October 2nd 04 05:44 PM
Going Sailing Today! Bobsprit ASA 0 November 22nd 03 02:09 PM
NO Sailing Today!!! Bobsprit ASA 56 September 25th 03 09:31 AM