Pugsley Pugsley is offline

Default Today I went sailing...

"Nigel Molesworth" wrote in message

Cleaned the decks for the first time in about three years - that grime
sure clings to awlgrip doesn't it?

Then, as I had a never-sailed-before friend doing most of the work, I
said: 'Bugger this, let go aft...'

Motored out to the middle of Pontrarchain, and put the sails up. Light
winds but my companion was thrilled by all the 'sailor talk' as he put
it... we dibbled about in light winds (my boat is probably 24,000LB) but
then, as if by magic, it whipped up to 30-40.. oh happy day! The boat
leant right over as we creamed through to sea.. exhilarating!

Anyway, we docked about three hours later and, after tidying things
away, walked to my car - he says: 'I'm feeling like I've just had a high
- and it lasted for all that time - and I'm *still* high'..' with this
big grin on his face!

I'm glad he had such a good time (He now calls himself 'Number One')

:-)

--
Molesworth

You went sailing with Ganze?