Shortwave Sportfishing

Default Going sailing today...

Well, I gotta relearn the skills necessary to sail a boat, so I'm
heading out with a friend who has a Pearson P-30.

Just trying to get used to hanging the laundry out, watching for air,
handling, stuff like that. I know it's ten feet longer and a different
style boat, but the theory is the same.

The interesting thing about this whole deal is that my long suffering
wife was all for it - she had no problems with it.

If it had been a bass boat, I'd be sleeping with the dogs. :)

Only another 17 days until I head out to pick the Halman 20 up.

WHOO HOO!!!

Have a good day - play nice. :)

Catch ya'll later.

Tom
-----------
"Angling may be said to be so like the mathematics that it
can never be fully learnt..."

Izaak Walton "The Compleat Angler", 1653
ed

Tom, sounds great!!! I want to go out on a sail baot someday and learn the
ropes. I have always been fond of the Morgans sail boat. They have a very
roomy cabin for a sail boat with a good height to it. Hope you enjoy
yourselt and let us know how it went.

Ed
Well, I gotta relearn the skills necessary to sail a boat, so I'm
heading out with a friend who has a Pearson P-30.

Just trying to get used to hanging the laundry out, watching for air,
handling, stuff like that. I know it's ten feet longer and a different
style boat, but the theory is the same.

The interesting thing about this whole deal is that my long suffering
wife was all for it - she had no problems with it.

If it had been a bass boat, I'd be sleeping with the dogs. :)

Only another 17 days until I head out to pick the Halman 20 up.

WHOO HOO!!!

Have a good day - play nice. :)

Catch ya'll later.

Tom
-----------
"Angling may be said to be so like the mathematics that it
can never be fully learnt..."

Izaak Walton "The Compleat Angler", 1653

Don White

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
Well, I gotta relearn the skills necessary to sail a boat, so I'm
heading out with a friend who has a Pearson P-30.

Just trying to get used to hanging the laundry out, watching for air,
handling, stuff like that. I know it's ten feet longer and a different
style boat, but the theory is the same.

The interesting thing about this whole deal is that my long suffering
wife was all for it - she had no problems with it.

If it had been a bass boat, I'd be sleeping with the dogs. :)

Only another 17 days until I head out to pick the Halman 20 up.

WHOO HOO!!!

Have a good day - play nice. :)

Catch ya'll later.

Tom

There's something almost spiritual in sailing...being one with the wind
and water, listening to the sounds around you as you glide along.
Think of the new you as a participant...not as an abuser. ;-)
Shortwave Sportfishing

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 21:01:26 GMT, Don White
wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
Well, I gotta relearn the skills necessary to sail a boat, so I'm
heading out with a friend who has a Pearson P-30.

Just trying to get used to hanging the laundry out, watching for air,
handling, stuff like that. I know it's ten feet longer and a different
style boat, but the theory is the same.

The interesting thing about this whole deal is that my long suffering
wife was all for it - she had no problems with it.

If it had been a bass boat, I'd be sleeping with the dogs. :)

Only another 17 days until I head out to pick the Halman 20 up.

WHOO HOO!!!

Have a good day - play nice. :)

There's something almost spiritual in sailing...being one with the wind
and water, listening to the sounds around you as you glide along.
Think of the new you as a participant...not as an abuser. ;-)

OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....