Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default New Orleans harbor

Everyone not getting a slip has to away by today.

In my slip is an unregistered (Federally done?) Beneteau with all the
bells and whistles.

The bloke who is the yard manager told me that all the boats not moved
will be taken by the 'Constable' and, eventually broken up.

He said 'We have guys who live in Wisconsin who check their boats here
maybe once a year..'

That Beneteau is prolly worth over $100K ..

I asked if he could take out the Auto-pilot before it was broken up..
but he declined.

Maybe a salvage company will remove all the boats for free, and recoup
on selling parts?

What a waste.

--
Molesworth