Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Larry

Default NEW sat pix Aug 31 of New Orleans.

http://maps.google.com/

Click on the link about the new satellite pictures in Google's new mapper
and zoom around any place in the city as if you were flying over on August
31, 2005. There's only a few clouds to spoil it.

Amazing technology. Google's really done it up right. I can see a book on
the dash of my station wagon at my address, right in my yard. Try yours.
Take a look in your marina, too! I can see the Foldabote on the foredeck!

--
Larry