Default Sent to me by a Republican friend

Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Capt. JG wrote:

I liked the Legally Blonde movies.

There is no hope for you,then...

You mean there was at one point?? Cool.

One can always hope...

I feel an O_ba_ma chant coming on...

BTW...just to give you a shock of a lifetime...I did NOT vote for Sarah
Painful....

"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Capt. JG wrote:

I liked the Legally Blonde movies.

There is no hope for you,then...

You mean there was at one point?? Cool.

One can always hope...

I feel an O_ba_ma chant coming on...

BTW...just to give you a shock of a lifetime...I did NOT vote for Sarah
Painful....

It wasn't a shock. I felt sorry for her, actually.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Capt. JG wrote:

I liked the Legally Blonde movies.

There is no hope for you,then...
You mean there was at one point?? Cool.

One can always hope...

I feel an O_ba_ma chant coming on...

BTW...just to give you a shock of a lifetime...I did NOT vote for Sarah
Painful....

It wasn't a shI don't feel sorry for her at all...I feel sorry for anyone who actually thinks she'scapable of thinking...

ock. I felt sorry for her, actually.

"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Capt. JG wrote:

I liked the Legally Blonde movies.

There is no hope for you,then...
You mean there was at one point?? Cool.

One can always hope...

I feel an O_ba_ma chant coming on...

BTW...just to give you a shock of a lifetime...I did NOT vote for Sarah
Painful....

It wasn't a shI don't feel sorry for her at all...I feel sorry for anyone
who actually thinks she'scapable of thinking...

ock. I felt sorry for her, actually.

I think Palin isn't as dumb as the media would have us think... I think
she's just a bit of a newb, and her being on a world stage didn't help that
obvious fact. I think she thinks a lot about Sarah Palin. Clearly, she a
decent politician in the sense that she was elected governor, even if it's a
minor state as far as population goes.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Capt. JG wrote:

I liked the Legally Blonde movies.

There is no hope for you,then...
You mean there was at one point?? Cool.

One can always hope...
I feel an O_ba_ma chant coming on...

BTW...just to give you a shock of a lifetime...I did NOT vote for Sarah
Painful....

It wasn't a shI don't feel sorry for her at all...I feel sorry for anyone
who actually thinks she'scapable of thinking...

ock. I felt sorry for her, actually.

I think Palin isn't as dumb as the media would have us think... I think
she's just a bit of a newb, and her being on a world stage didn't help that
obvious fact. I think she thinks a lot about Sarah Palin. Clearly, she a
decent politician in the sense that she was elected governor, even if it's a
minor state as far as population goes.

ugh...the demographic composition of Alaska is so strange that it is
hardly a wonder she was elected..but I think you give her way too much
credit..I think she's very scary and I;m pretty moderate in my
thinking...if I want an avant garde that high up, I'd look at Jessie
Ventura long before klooking at her...or even Arnold, despite his
unfortunate foreign birth...she, though, gives me the heebie jeebie
warning signs of impending doom...

"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Capt. JG wrote:

I liked the Legally Blonde movies.

There is no hope for you,then...
You mean there was at one point?? Cool.

One can always hope...

I feel an O_ba_ma chant coming on...

BTW...just to give you a shock of a lifetime...I did NOT vote for Sarah
Painful....

It wasn't a shI don't feel sorry for her at all...I feel sorry for anyone
who actually thinks she'scapable of thinking...

ock. I felt sorry for her, actually.

Funny thing though, I don't think Sarah had any daughters or granddaughters
who got run over by a dump truck because they were not taught to look both
ways before crossing a highway.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones don't you know. But,
then again, you have always been a hypocrite.

Wilbur Hubbard

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 09:54:30 -0500, katy
wrote:

Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Capt. JG wrote:

[...]

Alaska has always been a magnet for malcontents of all stripes.

wrote:
On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 09:54:30 -0500, katy
wrote:

Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Capt. JG wrote:

[...]

Maybe that's the answer..we can start sending all the weidies there and
quarantine them...they can be very happy with each other...

A new friend... Lady Pilot ASA 11 August 10th 06 01:41 AM
Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican? Jeff Rigby General 0 October 7th 05 01:30 PM
Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican? Joe ASA 6 June 16th 04 08:31 AM
For a friend.......... Bill Kiene General 4 August 12th 03 05:49 AM