posted to rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing

Default Zac arrested for expired visa

wrote in message
On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 19:40:03 -0800, Stephen Trapani
wrote:

cavelamb wrote:
Gregory Hall wrote:

None of this matters as long as you tried.

Wilbur Hubbard

so which are you today, stud muffin?

Are you Gregory?

Or are you Wilbur?

So now he either has to admit what everyone already knew, or he can get
out of it by confessing that the two of them are having a chocolate
train love affair.

Either way, it's pretty funny.

Stephen

He's performed this exasct blunder quite a few times, Stephen.

Duh! Try paying attention. Gregory Hall enjoys mocking me by going on some
long rant and then signing my name. I think he's jealous of my vast
knowledge and experience.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing

"Duncan Heenan" wrote in message

Duncan Heenan
wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 09:36:20 -0000, "Duncan Heenan"
wrote:

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
. octanews.com...
snip
What kills me is how sailing and cruising have become *******ized to
the
point of absurdity by modern-day 'sailors' who are an embarrassment to
the
trade. These failures have adopted the ignorant liberal philosophy that
"to try is to succeed." There is no longer any "try then succeed"
there
is only "try because to try is to succeed." This is a warped reality.
This
is pathetic. One of the last bastions of manhood is success at
lone-handed
ocean voyaging.

And what is your own record, Wilma, which qualifies you to take the ****
out
of people who do actually try?
(I won't hold my breath waiting for an answer from the world's greatest
bul****ter)

He got a response out of you, so he got what he came for. He'll be
glad to know he's found a barrel of cooperative fish he can come back
to whenever he gets the urge.

Congratulations on a job well done!

Thanks, I deserve it.
Wilma and I go back a long way, don't we Wilma?
--
Duncan Heenan

Yup, some of these newbie people just don't get it. Like they refuse to
understand that trying and failing is failing. Look at salty dog, for
example. After a very cogent argument from Greg about trying and failing is
failing (I happen to agree with him) here comes salty asking what I, Wilbur
Hubbard, have "tried." Pretty lame.

If you sit down to take a crap and all that issues forth is a fart or two
you have failed to take a crap. Yet, the salties of this world actually
think that you didn't fail to take a crap. Rather you succeeded in "trying"
to take a crap. This is such warped thinking based on liberalism. It's too
bad this type of lunacy has lately crept into sailing and voyaging.

Wilbur Hubbard

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message
Gregory Hall wrote:
None of this matters as long as you tried.

Wilbur Hubbard

so which are you today, stud muffin?

Are you Gregory?

Or are you Wilbur?

He's Gregory Hall, of course. He likes to mock me. Been doing it for months,
now. Pay attention.

peace, Out!
posted to rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing

"Duncan Heenan" wrote in message
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

" 666" wrote in message
A girl circumnavigating alone made also her pitstop right now in Cape
Town:
http://nataszacaban.com/Trasa.html
JaC

She's very pretty but already a failure as far as I'm concerned

The Panama Canal??? That alone should disqualify her. You can't "sail"
through the Panama Canal.

Any sailing alone around the world must be done via the three great
capes, IMO, for it to be a valid circumnavigation. What's next? Putting
your boat on a truck and shipping it across the USA as one leg of the
voyage?

Wilbur Hubbard

What route did you use to sail around your bathtub, Wilma?
--
Duncan Heenan

Bath tub??? Never get near those things. Them's for lubbers. Us sailors soap
up (actually detergent as soap doesn't work in salt water) in the cockpit
and sluice ourselves with buckets full of salt water. Good for the
complexion.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
Bath tub??? Never get near those things. Them's for lubbers. Us sailors
soap up (actually detergent as soap doesn't work in salt water) in the
cockpit and sluice ourselves with buckets full of salt water. Good for the
complexion.

Wilbur Hubbard

Washed and rinsed with Harbor Water. Wonderful aroma, that. Just be sure to
comb the little brown floaty chunks out of your hair afterwards.

posted to rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
Bath tub??? Never get near those things. Them's for lubbers. Us sailors
soap up (actually detergent as soap doesn't work in salt water) in the
cockpit and sluice ourselves with buckets full of salt water. Good for
the complexion.

Wilbur Hubbard

Washed and rinsed with Harbor Water. Wonderful aroma, that. Just be sure
to comb the little brown floaty chunks out of your hair afterwards.

Hair? What hair? I'm bald as Capt.Jean-Luc Picard (Patrick Stewart) but
every bit as handsome and distinguished looking. And there's no floaters in
the water around here. Clean as a whistle.

Wilbur Hubbard

KLC Lewis wrote:

Washed and rinsed with Harbor Water. Wonderful aroma, that. Just be sure to
comb the little brown floaty chunks out of your hair afterwards.

Please stop feeding the troll,, he gets enough attention talking to
himself,,, someday, if you and everyone else stops replying, he may go
away.

Cheers
Martin

"Marty" wrote in message
KLC Lewis wrote:

Washed and rinsed with Harbor Water. Wonderful aroma, that. Just be sure
to comb the little brown floaty chunks out of your hair afterwards.

Please stop feeding the troll,, he gets enough attention talking to
himself,,, someday, if you and everyone else stops replying, he may go
away.

Cheers
Martin

Perhaps the 'troll' is more interesting than some simple-minded rube who
goes around blathering "don't feed the troll!" because he has nothing better
to contribute to any discussion?

Wilbur Hubbard

"Marty" wrote in message
KLC Lewis wrote:

Washed and rinsed with Harbor Water. Wonderful aroma, that. Just be sure
to comb the little brown floaty chunks out of your hair afterwards.

Please stop feeding the troll,, he gets enough attention talking to
himself,,, someday, if you and everyone else stops replying, he may go
away.

Cheers
Martin

Puh-leeeez! I post one reply him in three weeks and it's my fault the group
is a tomb? For nearly a week all we had was Neal talking to himself via
fifty-seven puppets.

Cheers back, but I'll monitor my own posting habits, thank you.

KLC Lewis wrote:

Puh-leeeez! I post one reply him in three weeks and it's my fault the group
is a tomb? For nearly a week all we had was Neal talking to himself via
fifty-seven puppets.

Cheers back, but I'll monitor my own posting habits, thank you.

Sorry if I offended you, I'm sick of his crap. The group is not yet a
tomb, and won't become one if we don't let it, there indeed a few
sailing/cruising related threads underway.

I'll be sailing down the St. Lawrence a ways this summer, going to stay
at Singer Castle for a night, should be fun running all over the place
looking for secret passages and hidden treasure!

Did you get a boat yet?

Cheers
Martin

Visa for sailors going to Vyborg or St Petersburg, Russia Mikael Branting Cruising 0 March 21st 08 03:16 PM
Free Visa Information For USA, UK, CANADA, AND MORO COUNTRY pinky General 0 February 16th 07 01:21 AM
visa Gabriel Latrémouille Cruising 3 November 12th 05 09:06 AM
Red Cross - 1-800-HELPNOW - VISA works! PocoLoco General 2 September 1st 05 01:16 PM
Expired flares Steve General 14 August 19th 05 02:32 PM