posted to rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing

Default Zac arrested for expired visa

"Marty" wrote in message
Sorry if I offended you, I'm sick of his crap. The group is not yet a
tomb, and won't become one if we don't let it, there indeed a few
sailing/cruising related threads underway.

I'll be sailing down the St. Lawrence a ways this summer, going to stay at
Singer Castle for a night, should be fun running all over the place
looking for secret passages and hidden treasure!

Did you get a boat yet?

Cheers
Martin

No offense taken. I have a boat, but it's on the hard until at least the end
of April when the ice breaks. I intend to actually launch this year -- last
year I was on the road 14 days, home 3, back out again for another 14, etc.
etc. and it just didn't pay to put the boat in the water. Green Bay has some
excellent sailing grounds, nice anchorages and pretty little towns to visit
if you get down this way. A bit of a sail from the Seaway, though. :-)

posted to rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

"Duncan Heenan" wrote in message
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

" 666" wrote in message
A girl circumnavigating alone made also her pitstop right now in Cape
Town:
http://nataszacaban.com/Trasa.html
JaC

She's very pretty but already a failure as far as I'm concerned

The Panama Canal??? That alone should disqualify her. You can't "sail"
through the Panama Canal.

Any sailing alone around the world must be done via the three great
capes, IMO, for it to be a valid circumnavigation. What's next? Putting
your boat on a truck and shipping it across the USA as one leg of the
voyage?

Wilbur Hubbard

What route did you use to sail around your bathtub, Wilma?
--
Duncan Heenan

Bath tub??? Never get near those things. Them's for lubbers. Us sailors
soap up (actually detergent as soap doesn't work in salt water) in the
cockpit and sluice ourselves with buckets full of salt water. Good for the
complexion.

Wilbur Hubbard

Would account for the nasty smell accompanying your posts?
--
Duncan Heenan

posted to rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing

What, the complexion of the horse's ass?

BTW I completely agree with you about success being success and failure
being failure, but what the hell has that got to do with liberals?

--
Yours Quilly,

Quilljar wrote:
What, the complexion of the horse's ass?

BTW I completely agree with you about success being success and failure
being failure, but what the hell has that got to do with liberals?

Success is to succeed, and failure is to fail, but better to try and
fail than never to try at all!!!
posted to rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing

"Drew" wrote in message
net...
Quilljar wrote:
What, the complexion of the horse's ass?

BTW I completely agree with you about success being success and failure
being failure, but what the hell has that got to do with liberals?

Success is to succeed, and failure is to fail, but better to try and fail
than never to try at all!!!

But what about someone who succeeds without even trying? Wilma is a perfect
example - he succeeds in making a complete prat of himself every time he
comes on URN, without even trying.
--
Duncan Heenan

posted to rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing

I like Wilma, he usually makes my day as it's not that often that someone
tries and then succeeds in making me feel superior.

--
Yours Quilly,

"Duncan Heenan" wrote in message
"Drew" wrote in message
net...
Quilljar wrote:
What, the complexion of the horse's ass?

BTW I completely agree with you about success being success and failure
being failure, but what the hell has that got to do with liberals?

Success is to succeed, and failure is to fail, but better to try and fail
than never to try at all!!!

But what about someone who succeeds without even trying? Wilma is a
perfect example - he succeeds in making a complete prat of himself every
time he comes on URN, without even trying.
--
Duncan Heenan

posted to rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing

Wilbur,

I did a quick Google and didn't see anything about this arrest. Please
post a cite.

Dave M.

"David Martel" wrote in message
Wilbur,

I did a quick Google and didn't see anything about this arrest. Please
post a cite.

Dave M.

Why is it so few understand sarcasm these days? Too many dullards with no
sense of humor, no reading skills, no common sense and no intelligence.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing

I think you mean 'irony' wilma

--
Yours Quilly,

posted to rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing

"Quilljar" wrote in message
I think you mean 'irony' wilma

--
Yours Quilly,

No, I meant sarcasm:

sar.casm \"sär-'ka-z?m\ n 1 : a cutting or contemptuous remark 2 : ironic
criticism or reproach - sar.cas.tic \sär-"kas-tik\ adj - sar.cas.ti.cal.ly
\-ti-k(?-)lÈ\ adv

Notice how sarcasm embodies irony, however.

Wilbur Hubbard

Visa for sailors going to Vyborg or St Petersburg, Russia Mikael Branting Cruising 0 March 21st 08 03:16 PM
Free Visa Information For USA, UK, CANADA, AND MORO COUNTRY pinky General 0 February 16th 07 01:21 AM
visa Gabriel Latrémouille Cruising 3 November 12th 05 09:06 AM
Red Cross - 1-800-HELPNOW - VISA works! PocoLoco General 2 September 1st 05 01:16 PM
Expired flares Steve General 14 August 19th 05 02:32 PM