PocoLoco

Default Red Cross - 1-800-HELPNOW - VISA works!

or...
http://www.redcross.org/

'Nuff said.
--
John H

*JimH*

"PocoLoco" wrote in message
or...
http://www.redcross.org/

'Nuff said.
--
John H

Indeed. At this point all we can do is to donate towards the care of the
folks affected by this horrendous disaster.

PocoLoco

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:58:54 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:49:06 -0400, PocoLoco
wrote:

or...
http://www.redcross.org/

'Nuff said.

Not me. The Salvation Army gets my money.

As far as I'm concerned, the Red Cross can sit on it and rotate the
greedy *******s.

Spreading the wealth is good,
--
John H

HAM and SSB Frequencies Bill Cruising 5 August 18th 05 07:58 PM
THIS WORKS, EASY CASH [email protected] General 0 April 3rd 05 07:07 PM
Cross cut vs radial Navigator ASA 1 May 10th 04 12:21 AM
Cross Florida Barge Canal Info wanted Grant Ziebell Cruising 3 October 27th 03 01:02 AM