Default check out this sailboat

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/boa/1025622464.html

Gordon wrote:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/boa/1025622464.html

Somehow I don't think it's a real Ranger,,, I think the smallest they
made was 21' and it had a 30 horse Yanmar, which by itself would be
worth a good deal more than this little guy.

I think it's a scaled down copy....

Cheers
Martin

Marty wrote:
Gordon wrote:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/boa/1025622464.html

Somehow I don't think it's a real Ranger,,, I think the smallest they
made was 21' and it had a 30 horse Yanmar, which by itself would be
worth a good deal more than this little guy.

I think it's a scaled down copy....

I won't even give it copy status as it doesn't look like I remember
Ranger 21's looking. I think the guy just called it a Ranger maybe in
hopes of riding on a famous name or just pulled the name out of the air.
Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 7, 11:37*pm, Gordon wrote:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/boa/1025622464.html

* *g

Yuck!
Did that design come from a childrens book named the little tug that
can't ?

Check this out:
https://vanimages.yachtworld.com/1/0...?1161068400000

Joe

Gordon wrote in news:hKWdnYcFFrn-
:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/boa/1025622464.html

How Cute! Let's hope, in Seattle, that there's some way to steer it from
INSIDE the little deck house, not just sitting out in the freezing rain
clutching the tiller, fingers unable to grasp with frostbite.

What a crime it is to make such a type of boat with an outboard motor for
power, not a little, slow-turning, economical diesel putt putt whos slow
throbbing would make it so much more "nautical" in a tugboat.

Gordon wrote:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/boa/1025622464.html

Looks like an outhouse...

Larry wrote:
Gordon wrote in news:hKWdnYcFFrn-
:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/boa/1025622464.html

How Cute! Let's hope, in Seattle, that there's some way to steer it from
INSIDE the little deck house, not just sitting out in the freezing rain
clutching the tiller, fingers unable to grasp with frostbite.

And that is in the middle of July!!!!!
Gordon

"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Gordon wrote:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/boa/1025622464.html

Looks like an outhouse...

Agreed. It is surprising how many people think that you can have 6' headroom
regardless of boat length.

"Edgar" wrote in message

"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Gordon wrote:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/boa/1025622464.html

Looks like an outhouse...

Agreed. It is surprising how many people think that you can have 6'
headroom regardless of boat length.

Ya, less than 30' it will be difficult to have 6' standing headroom unless
you have deep bilges and a very low sole, unless, of course, you don't mind
the "outhouse" look. Catboats usually don't have standing headroom unless
they are very, very big -- yet they can have tremendous living space for an
otherwise "short" boat.

KLC Lewis wrote:
"Edgar" wrote in message
"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Gordon wrote:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/boa/1025622464.html

Looks like an outhouse...

Agreed. It is surprising how many people think that you can have 6'
headroom regardless of boat length.

Ya, less than 30' it will be difficult to have 6' standing headroom unless
you have deep bilges and a very low sole, unless, of course, you don't mind
the "outhouse" look. Catboats usually don't have standing headroom unless
they are very, very big -- yet they can have tremendous living space for an
otherwise "short" boat.

*real* catboats...

http://www.catboats.org/cats4sale/archive/cats141.htm

Check this out Eisboch General 5 December 30th 07 02:14 AM
Check.. *JimH* General 0 October 19th 05 10:16 PM
Check it out JIMinFL General 7 October 13th 05 02:04 PM
Check.... Scott Vernon ASA 50 November 11th 04 11:26 AM
Check This General 0 August 12th 03 08:36 PM