JIMinFL

Default Check it out

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

PocoLoco

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:57:46 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:42:43 GMT, "JIMinFL"
wrote:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

I cannot believe that I've been on the Web, net, whatever as long as I
have.

I saw this in it's first iteration almost eleven years ago. I'm
amazed it's still around.

Check this out. I hope you kept this in mind when you were fishing!

http://www.fishinghurts.com/feat-newcomic.asp

Be sure to click on the comic book.

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan
*JimH*

wrote:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

I cannot believe that I've been on the Web, net, whatever as long as I
have.

I saw this in it's first iteration almost eleven years ago. I'm
amazed it's still around.

Check this out. I hope you kept this in mind when you were fishing!

http://www.fishinghurts.com/feat-newcomic.asp

Be sure to click on the comic book.

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's
just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan

We are having some of those poor fish I caught a few weeks ago
tonight....yellow perch. Yum!

Tomorrow might be some tasty steaks.

PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals ;-)

PocoLoco

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:46:52 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

wrote:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

I cannot believe that I've been on the Web, net, whatever as long as I
have.

I saw this in it's first iteration almost eleven years ago. I'm
amazed it's still around.

Check this out. I hope you kept this in mind when you were fishing!

http://www.fishinghurts.com/feat-newcomic.asp

Be sure to click on the comic book.

I have a copy. :)

Yeah, but do you have this one in your collection?

http://www.furisdead.com/feat-momfur.asp

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan
PocoLoco

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:54:15 -0400, " *JimH*" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

I cannot believe that I've been on the Web, net, whatever as long as I
have.

I saw this in it's first iteration almost eleven years ago. I'm
amazed it's still around.

Check this out. I hope you kept this in mind when you were fishing!

http://www.fishinghurts.com/feat-newcomic.asp

Be sure to click on the comic book.

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's
just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan

We are having some of those poor fish I caught a few weeks ago
tonight....yellow perch. Yum!

Tomorrow might be some tasty steaks.

PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals ;-)

Last time I had perch, I filleted them, breaded them, and deep fried them. Wow.
Perch fingers. MMM, MMM, Good!

Here's a good cole slaw recipe that some kind guy right here gave me. It goes
will with perch fingers (or about anything else for that matter).

Cole Slaw

1 ½ lb shredded cabbage
1 teaspoon salt (usually more needed)
2/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup vinegar
1 cup whipping cream
¼ teaspoon coarse ground pepper (or more!)

Place shredded cabbage in a covered dish in refrigerator for several hours. Mix
ingredients in order given 30 minutes before serving. Chill and serve.

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan

*JimH*

"PocoLoco" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:54:15 -0400, " *JimH*" wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

Thanks John, I will give it a try.

We dip our perch in an egg/milk bath, then into a seasoning mix and into the
pan (deep frying in oil) they go. Some folks like to put a coating of flour
on the fish before the seasoning.

They were indeed yummy.

*JimH* wrote:
"PocoLoco" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:54:15 -0400, " *JimH*" wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

Got to admit, I love Lake Erie perch.

wrote:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

I cannot believe that I've been on the Web, net, whatever as long as I
have.

I saw this in it's first iteration almost eleven years ago. I'm
amazed it's still around.

Check this out. I hope you kept this in mind when you were fishing!

http://www.fishinghurts.com/feat-newcomic.asp

Be sure to click on the comic book.

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's
just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan

We are having some of those poor fish I caught a few weeks ago
tonight....yellow perch. Yum!

Tomorrow might be some tasty steaks.

PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals ;-)

Herein lies the problem. There aren't many middle of the road people on
the subject. There are generally those who don't want anything with a
heartbeat harmed, and then there are those that want to needlessly kill
anything they see. I fish, and eat said fish. I don't hunt. I don't
like the feeling of seeing a dead deer that is dead because of me. I
eat meat. I eat meat that was bred purely for eating, unless friends
give me venison or such that they've taken.