Scott Vernon

Default Check....

this out.

http://www.surfkdh.com/sailboat.htm

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_

John Cairns

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
this out.

http://www.surfkdh.com/sailboat.htm

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_

Shoulda paid someone to deliver the boat.
John Cairns

Seahag

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
this out.

http://www.surfkdh.com/sailboat.htm

Too bad he only had one anchor.

Seahag

John Cairns

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Says he was anchored and the rhode wrapped on the prop. No other
anchor? He's got the jib out?

Scotty

"John Cairns" wrote in message
. com...

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
this out.

http://www.surfkdh.com/sailboat.htm

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_

Shoulda paid someone to deliver the boat.
John Cairns

To look at it it seems he must have been asleep or something? Weird. Like
haggy says, definitely should have had a second anchor. Or paid a delivery
skipper.
Great link!
John Cairns

Scott Vernon

''and was sailing from Maryland to Florida''

That's not Bobby is it?

Scotty

"Seahag" wrote in message

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
this out.

http://www.surfkdh.com/sailboat.htm

Too bad he only had one anchor.

Seahag

SAIL LOCO

If the dufas would have had his main up he probably could have sailed the
boat away from the beach.
Was he sailing down the coast under genny alone? Was this guy anchored off
an exposed beach? I wonder how it all started.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Scott Vernon

I think he was a boobspit type sailor, when the engine failed he
panicked and felt all was lost. As a last ditch effort he tried to
sail , with just jib , towards shore hoping to grab a mooring.

SV

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
If the dufas would have had his main up he probably could have

sailed the
boat away from the beach.
Was he sailing down the coast under genny alone? Was this guy

anchored off
an exposed beach? I wonder how it all started.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

SAIL LOCO

I think he was a boobspit type sailor

That explains everything.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Brand new? Check the dates. Gogarty Cruising 0 August 26th 04 08:25 PM
Need special check valve or water pump Karl Timmermann Electronics 6 June 15th 04 11:37 AM
Hey Lloyd! Check this steam boat out! Backyard Renegade Boat Building 4 March 7th 04 03:37 AM
Reality check Skip Gundlach Cruising 10 January 19th 04 04:51 PM
Lake Travis radio check [email protected] General 1 August 11th 03 10:48 PM