posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,alt.free.newsservers

Default Gregory Hall Socks up to praise himself.

On Feb 5, 10:08 pm, "Piltdown Man" wrote:

A brilliant genius!

Sez a sock with seven posts to its name, all in groups where Gregory
Hall/Capt. Neal hangs out.

Pitiful when you have to sock up to boost your own ego.

relevant groups added

"marcia" wrote in message
On Feb 5, 10:08 pm, "Piltdown Man" wrote:

A brilliant genius!

Sez a sock with seven posts to its name, all in groups where Gregory
Hall/Capt. Neal hangs out.

Pitiful when you have to sock up to boost your own ego.

relevant groups added

Proof that Piltdown Man is a Gregory Hall sock????

Just because somebody recognizes my obvious genius does not mean they are
me.

--
Gregory Hall

On Feb 6, 9:32 am, "Gregory Hall" wrote:
"marcia" wrote in message

On Feb 5, 10:08 pm, "Piltdown Man" wrote:

A brilliant genius!

Sez a sock with seven posts to its name, all in groups where Gregory
Hall/Capt. Neal hangs out.

Pitiful when you have to sock up to boost your own ego.

relevant groups added

Proof that Piltdown Man is a Gregory Hall sock????

Just because somebody recognizes my obvious genius does not mean they are
me.

1) The only person who thinks you're a genius is *you*.
2) The only person who posts that you're a genius is *you*.
3) Only posted this message to AUK, yet frequents the other groups you
do.
3) Piltdown Man was also a fraud.
4) Request for proof; lack of denial.
5) Uses a free news server, like all your other socks.
6) Hidden IP address, like all your other socks.
7) Uses Outlook Express, like you usually do.
8) You have uncharacteristically used Microsoft Mail to respond to my
post, in order to cover up the similarities between your header and
the sock's header.

"marcia" wrote in message

On Feb 5, 10:08 pm, "Piltdown Man" wrote:

A brilliant genius!

Sez a sock with seven posts to its name, all in groups where Gregory
Hall/Capt. Neal hangs out.

Pitiful when you have to sock up to boost your own ego.

relevant groups added

Proof that Piltdown Man is a Gregory Hall sock????

Just because somebody recognizes my obvious genius does not mean they are
me.

* Poor Marcia! Suffering from classic symptoms of paranoid delusional
thinking. To wit:

1) The only person who thinks you're a genius is *you*.

* Obviously not because Piltdown Man is not me.

2) The only person who posts that you're a genius is *you*.

* Obviously not because Piltdown Man is not me.

3) Only posted this message to AUK, yet frequents the other groups you
do.

* So do dozens, if not hundreds of other folks.

3) Piltdown Man was also a fraud.

* Piltdown Man was a hoax.

4) Request for proof; lack of denial.

* I also don't bother denying that I'm a woman. Anybody who looks at me and
sees a woman is beyond reasoning with.

5) Uses a free news server, like all your other socks.

* Millions use free news servers. Did Piltdown use Motzarella? If so, how
can Piltdown be me when Motzarella has booted old Greg?

6) Hidden IP address, like all your other socks.

* Like millions of other intelligent folks.

7) Uses Outlook Express, like you usually do.

* I use no fewer than six (count them -6) different clients.

8) You have uncharacteristically used Microsoft Mail to respond to my
post, in order to cover up the similarities between your header and
the sock's header.

* Using another 'company' laptop with Vista Home Premium which comes with
Windows Mail as part of the OS.

Get with the program, Marcia. I'm brilliant and recognized as such by many.

--
Gregory Hall

posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,alt.free.newsservers

On Fri, 6 Feb 2009 09:32:53 -0500, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

"marcia" wrote in message
On Feb 5, 10:08 pm, "Piltdown Man" wrote:

A brilliant genius!

Sez a sock with seven posts to its name, all in groups where Gregory
Hall/Capt. Neal hangs out.

Pitiful when you have to sock up to boost your own ego.

relevant groups added

Proof that Piltdown Man is a Gregory Hall sock????

Just because somebody recognizes my obvious genius does not mean they are
me.

It substantially reduces the number of other possibilities, though.

"marcia" wrote in message

On Feb 5, 10:08 pm, "Piltdown Man" wrote:

A brilliant genius!

Sez a sock with seven posts to its name, all in groups where Gregory
Hall/Capt. Neal hangs out.

Pitiful when you have to sock up to boost your own ego.

relevant groups added

Proof that Piltdown Man is a Gregory Hall sock????

1) The only person who thinks you're a genius is *you*.

* Obviously not because Piltdown Man is not me.

We have your word for that, which is known to be worthless. OTOH, we
have circumstantial evidence that suggests Piltdown Man is, indeed,
you.

2) The only person who posts that you're a genius is *you*.

* Obviously not because Piltdown Man is not me.

See above.

3) Only posted this message to AUK, yet frequents the other groups you
do.

* So do dozens, if not hundreds of other folks.

Really? Name three people other than you who post to alt.usenet.kooks
AND rec.boats.cruising AND alt.sailing.asa AND alt.free.newsservers,
AND who has an actual posting history, AND who believes you're a
genius.

Hell, name ONE.

3) Piltdown Man was also a fraud.

* Piltdown Man was a hoax, just like my sock.

That's what I thought.

4) Request for proof; lack of denial.

* I also don't bother denying that I'm a woman.

Welcome to the sisterhood.

5) Uses a free news server, like all your other socks.

* Millions use free news servers. Did Piltdown use Motzarella? If so, how
can Piltdown be me when Motzarella has booted old Greg?

There are ways around that.

6) Hidden IP address, like all your other socks.

* Like millions of other intelligent folks.

But also like ALL of your socks. Most new and casual posters aren't
savvy enough, or concerned enough to hide their IP addresses. In fact,
most new and casual posters don't know how to read a head, much less
know what an IP address is.

7) Uses Outlook Express, like you usually do.

* I use no fewer than six (count them -6) different clients.

lol. That point tends to support my claim more than yours.

8) You have uncharacteristically used Microsoft Mail to respond to my
post, in order to cover up the similarities between your header and
the sock's header.

* Using another 'company' laptop with Vista Home Premium which comes with
Windows Mail as part of the OS.

Maybe, maybe not. Doesn't disqualify the statement.

Get with the program, Marcia. I'm brilliant and recognized as such by many.

You're a known narcissist who believes himself brilliant. Most other
(real) posters who bother to comment seem to think you're some
variation on liar, idiot and tool.

Statistical probability that *all* of your stated conditions are met
approaches nil.

"marcia" wrote in message

On Feb 6, 9:32 am, "Gregory Hall" wrote:
"marcia" wrote in message

On Feb 5, 10:08 pm, "Piltdown Man"
wrote:

[...]

Proof of any of your lame assertions (buttressed with post editing) is still
non-existent.
Do you know anything about time stamps? Bwahahhahahahhahahah.

--
Gregory Hall

Gregory Hall wrote:
"marcia" wrote in message
On Feb 5, 10:08 pm, "Piltdown Man" wrote:

A brilliant genius!

Sez a sock with seven posts to its name, all in groups where Gregory
Hall/Capt. Neal hangs out.

Pitiful when you have to sock up to boost your own ego.

relevant groups added

Proof that Piltdown Man is a Gregory Hall sock????

Just because somebody recognizes my obvious genius does not mean they are
me.

Um, yeah. It does.

Stephen

"marcia" wrote in message

On Feb 6, 9:32 am, "Gregory Hall" wrote:
"marcia" wrote in message

On Feb 5, 10:08 pm, "Piltdown Man"
wrote:

[...]

Post-editing? What is this thing you speak of? (One transparent lie
deserves another).

Do you know anything about time stamps? Bwahahhahahahhahahah.

Yeah. They can be faked. Bwahahhahahahhahahah. You can also set
certain newsreaders to post at specific times. Bwahahhahahahhahahah.

Statistical probability that *all* of your stated conditions are met
approaches nil.

This continues to be true, despite your denial and attempted
obfuscations.

--
Gregory Hall is a tool.

Yeah, we know. If he was "brilliant" he wouldn't trail clues behind
him like breadcrumbs.

"marcia" wrote in message

On Feb 6, 9:32 am, "Gregory Hall" wrote:
"marcia" wrote in message

On Feb 5, 10:08 pm, "Piltdown Man"
wrote:

[...]

Only birdbrains like you follow a false trail.

--
Gregory Hall