posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,alt.free.newsservers

Default Gregory Hall Socks up to praise himself.

On Feb 6, 11:09 am, "Gregory Hall" wrote:
"marcia" wrote in message

On Feb 6, 10:53 am, "Gregory Hall" wrote:
"marcia" wrote in message

On Feb 6, 10:22 am, "Gregory Hall" wrote:
"marcia" wrote in message

On Feb 6, 9:32 am, "Gregory Hall" wrote:
"marcia" wrote in message

On Feb 5, 10:08 pm, "Piltdown Man"
wrote:

A brilliant genius!

Sez a sock with seven posts to its name, all in groups where
Gregory
Hall/Capt. Neal hangs out.

Pitiful when you have to sock up to boost your own ego.

relevant groups added

Proof that Piltdown Man is a Gregory Hall sock????

1) The only person who thinks you're a genius is *you*.

* Obviously not because Piltdown Man is not me.

We have your word for that, which is known to be worthless. OTOH, we
have circumstantial evidence that suggests Piltdown Man is, indeed,
you.

2) The only person who posts that you're a genius is *you*.

* Obviously not because Piltdown Man is not me.

See above.

3) Only posted this message to AUK, yet frequents the other groups
you
do.

* So do dozens, if not hundreds of other folks.

Really? Name three people other than you who post to alt.usenet.kooks
AND rec.boats.cruising AND alt.sailing.asa AND alt.free.newsservers,
AND who has an actual posting history, AND who believes you're a
genius.

Hell, name ONE.

3) Piltdown Man was also a fraud.

* Piltdown Man was a hoax, just like my sock.

That's what I thought.

4) Request for proof; lack of denial.

* I also don't bother denying that I'm a woman.

Welcome to the sisterhood.

5) Uses a free news server, like all your other socks.

* Millions use free news servers. Did Piltdown use Motzarella? If so,
how
can Piltdown be me when Motzarella has booted old Greg?

There are ways around that.

6) Hidden IP address, like all your other socks.

* Like millions of other intelligent folks.

But also like ALL of your socks. Most new and casual posters aren't
savvy enough, or concerned enough to hide their IP addresses. In fact,
most new and casual posters don't know how to read a head, much less
know what an IP address is.

7) Uses Outlook Express, like you usually do.

* I use no fewer than six (count them -6) different clients.

lol. That point tends to support my claim more than yours.

8) You have uncharacteristically used Microsoft Mail to respond to
my
post, in order to cover up the similarities between your header and
the sock's header.

* Using another 'company' laptop with Vista Home Premium which comes
with
Windows Mail as part of the OS.

Maybe, maybe not. Doesn't disqualify the statement.

Get with the program, Marcia. I'm brilliant and recognized as such by
many.

You're a known narcissist who believes himself brilliant. Most other
(real) posters who bother to comment seem to think you're some
variation on liar, idiot and tool.

Statistical probability that *all* of your stated conditions are met
approaches nil.

Proof of any of your lame assertions (buttressed with post editing) is
still
non-existent.

Post-editing? What is this thing you speak of? (One transparent lie
deserves another).

Do you know anything about time stamps? Bwahahhahahahhahahah.

Yeah. They can be faked. Bwahahhahahahhahahah. You can also set
certain newsreaders to post at specific times. Bwahahhahahahhahahah.

Statistical probability that *all* of your stated conditions are met
approaches nil.

This continues to be true, despite your denial and attempted
obfuscations.

--
Gregory Hall is a tool.

Yeah, we know. If he was "brilliant" he wouldn't trail clues behind
him like breadcrumbs.

Only birdbrains like you follow a false trail.

--
Gregory Hall

Only idiots like you continue to lie in the face of overwhelming
evidence.

"marcia" wrote in message

Only idiots like you continue to lie in the face of overwhelming
evidence.

Are you in love with him? It looks like you're stalking him to me. Gregory
Hall is damned smart. I'd agree with Piltdown Man that he's a genius.

Harry Harris

"marcia" wrote in message

On Feb 6, 9:32 am, "Gregory Hall" wrote:
"marcia" wrote in message

On Feb 5, 10:08 pm, "Piltdown Man"
wrote:

[...]

Only paranoid folks like you see a gremlin behind every tree!

--
Gregory Hall

posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,alt.free.newsservers

Attention everybody! This new Gregory Hall using Windows Mail is a fake. A
forgery. A liar.

Check out MY headers for this post and compare them to the imposter's.
Probably Burnore or somebody like that forging my headers. Calls me an
abuser and look what he or one of his pals do.

--
Gregory Hall

"marcia" wrote in message

On Feb 6, 9:32 am, "Gregory Hall" wrote:
"marcia" wrote in message

On Feb 5, 10:08 pm, "Piltdown Man"

wrote:

[...]

On Feb 6, 11:30 am, "Harry Harris"
wrote:
"marcia" wrote in message

Only idiots like you continue to lie in the face of overwhelming
evidence.

Are you in love with him? It looks like you're stalking him to me. Gregory
Hall is damned smart. I'd agree with Piltdown Man that he's a genius.

Harry Harris

That's because you're another of Greg's socks, Greg... er... I mean,
"Harry."

And no, I'm not "stalking" you; I'm replying to public messages in a
public newsgroup. Pointing out your idiocy can be fun; you're like a
kook with training wheels. I may eventually graduate to more
sophisticated kooks.

posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,alt.free.newsservers

"marcia" wrote in message
On Feb 6, 11:30 am, "Harry Harris"
wrote:
"marcia" wrote in message

Only idiots like you continue to lie in the face of overwhelming
evidence.

Are you in love with him? It looks like you're stalking him to me.
Gregory
Hall is damned smart. I'd agree with Piltdown Man that he's a genius.

Harry Harris

That's because you're another of Greg's socks, Greg... er... I mean,
"Harry."

And no, I'm not "stalking" you; I'm replying to public messages in a
public newsgroup. Pointing out your idiocy can be fun; you're like a
kook with training wheels. I may eventually graduate to more
sophisticated kooks.

Twilight Zone toonz!
http://tzone.the-croc.com/sounds/twiltzon.mid

:-)

Harry Harris

posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,alt.free.newsservers

Marcia wrote in reference to my antipathy toward most things liberal
(paraphrased):

Jack, that's a strange attitude for someone who worked at SSA.
_______

Yeah, I have this belief that society has a duty to help those who
cannot work because of a physical or mental impairment, as opposed to
redistributing the wealth to healthy welfare mammies, mammy.

Just another example of my contradictory nature.
____

Posted from alt.free.newsservers

posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,alt.free.newsservers

On Feb 6, 10:35*am, Kali wrote:
In article ,
says...

Marcia wrote in reference to my antipathy toward most things liberal
(paraphrased):

Jack, that's a strange attitude for someone who worked at SSA.
_______

Yeah, I have this belief that society has a duty to help those who
cannot work because of a physical or mental impairment, as opposed to
redistributing the wealth to healthy welfare mammies, mammy.

Just another example of my contradictory nature.
____

Posted from alt.free.newsservers

So, people who rely on welfare for 6 mos - 2 years for medicaid and
food while waiting for SS to be approved are welfare mammies, then
when their SS is approved, they are worthy of help.
--
Kali

actually,hmmmmm

the first sting of action