Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JAXAshby

Default New killer of cruising sailors

Why, it is E.Coli from fresh vegetables. For two million years, humans have
been eating fresh vegetables and finally we learn we can die from it.

What incredible stuff one can find out about on the Internet.

http://takehersailingboard.infopop.c...016594&f=99560
83605&m=630105035&r=479100135#479100135

btw, here what the FDA has to say about E.Coli. Not that the most susiptble
are the very young and the elderly, which of course is most cruising sailors
out there.

http://vm.cfsan.fda.gov/~mow/chap15.html

Cruising Website Jeff Gordon Cruising 0 April 30th 04 06:20 AM
Would you go long term cruising? Parallax Cruising 12 March 15th 04 02:46 PM
cruising vs liveaboard boats JAXAshby Cruising 2 February 3rd 04 11:22 AM
AUS: Licences and/ or Quals for International Cruising Moores Family Cruising 9 August 6th 03 11:00 PM