Jeff Gordon

Default Cruising Website

G'Day one and all,
Welcome to virtual reality cruising on www.oceanchild.com where we tell the
stories...barnacles and all. In October 2002 we set off from Hobart in
Tasmania, an Island south of Australia, to sail north, looking for
adventure!
Just click into the Log to track the progress of Jeff Gordon and Ann-Maree
O'Brien (AMOB), and their two small children Alec - three years and Lucas -
one year, on a cruising sabbatical year aboard their Stuart 47 sloop Ocean
Child .

"We have decided to take a year out of our busy working lives primarily to
enjoy this very special time with our two children. It has necessitated
selling many of our assets and downsizing to become live-aboard sailors,
cruising from Hobart to Queensland waters."

The web pages has been established to inform our friends, relatives and
people we meet during our journey of our experiences, and life onboard. We
are telling it "warts and all" with a fair bit of humour for your enjoyment
and our record. If you have ever thought of "goin cruisin" then the
information we provide here may be of use to you.

Your interest is welcomed and we would appreciate any comments that you may
wish to make in our Guestbook, or you can make contact with us via our
contact page.

Regards

Jeff Gordon