Default Message To The Moderator

OK. I have learned my lesson. Now instead one one Subject for Larry to
post on I have created two (The Worst Democratic President + Message
To The Moderator).

I now know if I responded under a third heading there would be
three . . .
and so on and so on and so on.

In the future, I will stick to reading only the sailing subjects. I
will also look for a new reader. Any suggestions of a specific one?
Wouldn't want to be accused by Wilbur of censorship.

Now, could someone please post some sailing information so Wilbur
won't have to call me out for my stupidity and that I can quietly go
back to learning about the art from some people with more knowledge on
the subject

"DoctorD" wrote in message
OK. I have learned my lesson. Now instead one one Subject for Larry to
post on I have created two (The Worst Democratic President + Message
To The Moderator).

I now know if I responded under a third heading there would be
three . . .
and so on and so on and so on.

In the future, I will stick to reading only the sailing subjects. I
will also look for a new reader. Any suggestions of a specific one?
Wouldn't want to be accused by Wilbur of censorship.

Now, could someone please post some sailing information so Wilbur
won't have to call me out for my stupidity and that I can quietly go
back to learning about the art from some people with more knowledge on
the subject

Tack. Good idea.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"DoctorD" wrote in message
OK. I have learned my lesson. Now instead one one Subject for Larry to
post on I have created two (The Worst Democratic President + Message
To The Moderator).

I now know if I responded under a third heading there would be
three . . .
and so on and so on and so on.

In the future, I will stick to reading only the sailing subjects. I
will also look for a new reader. Any suggestions of a specific one?
Wouldn't want to be accused by Wilbur of censorship.

Now, could someone please post some sailing information so Wilbur
won't have to call me out for my stupidity and that I can quietly go
back to learning about the art from some people with more knowledge on
the subject

If you killfile Larry you are going to miss out on some really good stuff
when he confines himself to electrical matters

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 11:20:17 +0100, "Edgar"
wrote:

"DoctorD" wrote in message
OK. I have learned my lesson. Now instead one one Subject for Larry to
post on I have created two (The Worst Democratic President + Message
To The Moderator).

I now know if I responded under a third heading there would be
three . . .
and so on and so on and so on.

In the future, I will stick to reading only the sailing subjects. I
will also look for a new reader. Any suggestions of a specific one?
Wouldn't want to be accused by Wilbur of censorship.

Now, could someone please post some sailing information so Wilbur
won't have to call me out for my stupidity and that I can quietly go
back to learning about the art from some people with more knowledge on
the subject

If you killfile Larry you are going to miss out on some really good stuff
when he confines himself to electrical matters

Probably not worth it, on balance. His electrical tirades often have
errors in them, too. He's a very opinionated person on all fronts and
his electrical advice sometimes conflicts with generally accepted
science as well. Its all a dark, worldwide conspiracy against him, ya
know!

wrote:

If you killfile Larry you are going to miss out on some really good stuff
when he confines himself to electrical matters

And some really funny stories also.

No one tells a story like Larry, you just need to mentally filter the
other stuff.

wrote:

If you killfile Larry you are going to miss out on some really good stuff
when he confines himself to electrical matters

And some really funny stories also.

No one tells a story like Larry, you just need to mentally filter the
other stuff.

Good Lord! some people like boys, some people like girls, why,
Australians are even talking of having three sex's as description on
official documents (Hims, Hers, and Them, I guess). Some people like
boats, some peoples like cars and some people even like airplanes. For
Gods's sake, some people even like politicians - you hear they ranting
on and on about democrats and republicans...

So, Larry doesn't like Jews....it is possible/probable that there are
Jews that don't like Larry. Do we hunt down the Larry Haters and burn
them at the stake?

People are all different with different likes and dislikes. Take them
as they come and listen if you are interested and ignore them if you
want. Why, I can even find it in my heart to develop a violent dislike
for certain White, Anglo, Saxon, Protestants - shameful, I know, but
it is hard to love a bloke who just caused your investments to halve
in value....

So let Old Larry ramble on and try to separate the gold from the
dross. Some of it is not only a good story but useful information too.
Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

wrote:

[...]

The question is is Larry representative of a specific race... I was going to
say peculiar race, but we know the answer to that.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Bruce In Bangkok wrote in
:

So, Larry doesn't like Jews....it is possible/probable that there are
Jews that don't like Larry. Do we hunt down the Larry Haters and burn
them at the stake?

I'd like to clarify something if it can be clarified. Larry doesn't
hate anyone, EXCEPT those who are trying to take over control of Larry's
world, Larry's money, Larry's life.

Larry hates ZIONISTS. The fact that most Zionists are Jews is
inconsequential. Larry hates ANY group hell bent on his control and
destruction, including Zionists.

Larry's history of hating Zionists goes back to 1967 when 3 close
friends died at the hands of the Zionists aboard USS Liberty AGR-5 and
ZIONISTS in control of the US Government in Larry's world, forced the
Fleet Admiral by a direct order from the White House, not ONCE but TWICE
to recall the jets he sent to drive the Zionists hell bent on sinking
USS Liberty AGR-5 and all hands aboard to the bottom of the Med.

The plan was to blame the Egyptians and drag America into attacking the
Arabs, but the crew of Liberty had other plans and refused to lay down
and die for the Zionists in Washington.

Now....This foreign control of MY WORLD has grown to masterful control
over the last 150 years, financially, through the Zionist media and with
infiltrated Zionists, such as Rahm Emanuel, a Zionist soldier who works
very hard for AIPAC, at the very TOP of the Executive Branch of Larry's
Government.

Thousands of Americans have died from this Zionist control since my
friends died in 1967 at their hands.

I'm also not fond of other "groups" such as Freemasons, members of the
Trilateral Commission, The Council on Foreign Relations, neocons like
Cheney who have also betrayed my country and my people. All these
groups, including Zionists, must be eliminated if we are to survive.

It is the JEWS who get all in a fluster whether Zionists or not, when
one opposes their political Zionist organization. Jews here, some that
are obviously Zionists, are no exception, of course.

Their day will come......

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 19:24:09 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

In my experience, having lived in about 10 different locations in the
U.S. and in some seven different countries, are that there are no
"representatives", everyone is an individual and everyone reacts
differently.

I can think of no one more different then say, the New England Yankees
who populated the village I grew up in and the red necked Rebels I
worked with in Georgia. But I met people in Georgia who recognized the
"Negro" problem and accepted that it would have to be solved and at
the same time knew rabid bigots in New England.

wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

I agree, but apparently Larry doesn't.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Message to the Moderator DoctorD Cruising 83 January 21st 09 04:06 PM
Message To The Moderator DoctorD Cruising 3 January 15th 09 06:23 PM
Moderator? Joe. R General 92 March 11th 04 06:54 PM
Admin: Moderator inactivity Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard Marketplace 1 August 13th 03 04:40 PM