Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Bankruptcy inevitable...

Let the After Christmas LIQUIDATIONS begin!....

I just watched a piece on Bloomberg from California, of all places,
about Bank Owned property auctions going on hour after hour. A guy
bought a $440,000 house for $56,000, about its right price for such a
small house.

We're gonna see some helluva great bargains starting tomorrow. My
neighbor called me a little while ago. She said there are people
working all night in the malls marking stuff down....

If Ford Motor Company price drops $1.11 more, they'll be DELISTED!

.....now if we can only get WalMart to come down on the price of Rotella
T which hasn't dropped in price a single penny since oil was $145/bbl.
Damned thieves....$11.77/gallon in Charleston's WalMart or about
anyplace else.

Price fixing?

Keeping my eye on Circuit City for the liquidators to arrive......
Your faithful reporter.....