Bobsprit

Default Bankruptcy Sale:112-foot yacht .

Last year, 67 groups used the yacht.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A5570-2003Jul30.html

That would be good for scott. I doubt he catch much green water on the bow in
18 knots!!!

RB
SAIL LOCO

And the reason for the post is.........?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
katysails

And the reason for the post is.........?

Alt.sailing.asa should take it over and go into business for ourselves....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

jlrogers

Daub's on wine steward!

"katysails" wrote in message
And the reason for the post is.........?

Alt.sailing.asa should take it over and go into business for

ourselves....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should

relax

Peter Wiley

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:03:27 -0400, "katysails"
wrote:

And the reason for the post is.........?

Alt.sailing.asa should take it over and go into business for ourselves....

Reminds me of the old joke about the boatbuilder who won the lottery.
When asked what he'd do with all the money, he replied that he'd keep
on building boats until it was all gone.

PDW

Minimum length cataraft frame for 14 foot tubes? kfhoz Whitewater 0 June 1st 04 06:41 AM
Can anyone answer a question I have about lube for a Mercruiser Alpha outdrive foot? D.B. General 1 April 22nd 04 10:30 PM
NZ yacht designer David Edney Cruising 0 March 13th 04 08:13 AM
Formalities for Joint Ownership Yacht in Croatia Kris General 0 December 9th 03 12:16 AM
Yacht Design School Dany Boat Building 37 October 14th 03 01:24 AM