BoatBanter.com

-   -   Bankruptcy Sale:112-foot yacht . (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16652-re-bankruptcy-sale-112-foot-yacht.html)

Bobsprit July 31st 03 06:03 PM

Bankruptcy Sale:112-foot yacht .

Last year, 67 groups used the yacht.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A5570-2003Jul30.html

That would be good for scott. I doubt he catch much green water on the bow in
18 knots!!!

RB

SAIL LOCO July 31st 03 06:54 PM

Bankruptcy Sale:112-foot yacht .

And the reason for the post is.........?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

katysails July 31st 03 10:03 PM

Bankruptcy Sale:112-foot yacht .

And the reason for the post is.........?

Alt.sailing.asa should take it over and go into business for ourselves....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

jlrogers July 31st 03 10:26 PM

Bankruptcy Sale:112-foot yacht .

Daub's on wine steward!

"katysails" wrote in message
And the reason for the post is.........?

Alt.sailing.asa should take it over and go into business for

ourselves....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should

relax

Peter Wiley August 1st 03 12:37 AM

Bankruptcy Sale:112-foot yacht .

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:03:27 -0400, "katysails"
wrote:

And the reason for the post is.........?

Alt.sailing.asa should take it over and go into business for ourselves....

Reminds me of the old joke about the boatbuilder who won the lottery.
When asked what he'd do with all the money, he replied that he'd keep
on building boats until it was all gone.

PDW