Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Bankruptcy inevitable...

"Larry" wrote in message
Let the After Christmas LIQUIDATIONS begin!....

I just watched a piece on Bloomberg from California, of all places,
about Bank Owned property auctions going on hour after hour. A guy
bought a $440,000 house for $56,000, about its right price for such a
small house.

We're gonna see some helluva great bargains starting tomorrow. My
neighbor called me a little while ago. She said there are people
working all night in the malls marking stuff down....

If Ford Motor Company price drops $1.11 more, they'll be DELISTED!

....now if we can only get WalMart to come down on the price of Rotella
T which hasn't dropped in price a single penny since oil was $145/bbl.
Damned thieves....$11.77/gallon in Charleston's WalMart or about
anyplace else.

Price fixing?

Keeping my eye on Circuit City for the liquidators to arrive......
Your faithful reporter.....

Which is fine until the price drops start to multiply out of control. Then,
you get deflation. While fine in the short term, as it "creates money," it's
bad if it turns into a death spiral. This leads to lower prices, lower
wages, then lower prices, lower wages, etc., until you get a $1 for a days
work. Not a good scenario for a modern economy in my opinion.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com