Default The Questions ..

Larry wrote:
"Janet O'Leary" wrote in
:

Later, I thought about this.. there should be a list, a check off
list.. this way once the intro
is over .. "hello, I am calling about your boat for sale " .. I would
go down the list ..

"tell me about the hull, what is the condition, painted or original
gelcoat, below water line, on an on.

Does anyone have a list of questions? A boat buyers list?

They'll lie through their teeth. It's why there are so many marine
surveyors searching for the TRUTH about its condition. With thousands
of dollars at stake if the lies overcome the skepticism, surveyors are
the answer. You can usually bargain down the price, once you confront
the seller with the findings, far further than the surveyor cost
you.....or you can simply pay the surveyor and walk away.

I've only had occasion to use a surveyor three different times and was
disappointed each time. I knew as much as any of them and I'm no
expert by any means. I suppose if you have never owned a boat, a
surveyor is the way to go, but check out the surveyor as thoroughly as
you would have the surveyor check out your new boat!
Gordon

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 22:47:21 -0600, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

Your children will be paying that debt until 2485.

Legally, I don't know that children can be saddled with a judgment based
upon their parents' actions.

They can't. However, they can have an inheritance disappear before it
gets to them.

Casady

wrote:

Your children will be paying that debt until 2485.

Legally, I don't know that children can be saddled with a judgment based
upon their parents' actions.

They can't. However, they can have an inheritance disappear before it
gets to them.

Casady

Inheritance? What's that?

"KLC Lewis" wrote in
et:

Legally, I don't know that children can be saddled with a judgment based
upon their parents' actions.

Let your unattended, anchored out boat crash into the lawyer's yacht and
let's test that theory.

KLC Lewis wrote:
"Richard Casady" wrote in message

snip
They can't. However, they can have an inheritance disappear before it
gets to them.

Casady

Inheritance? What's that?

It's that dead corpse that's been putrefying over the last several
months. That sudden evaporation of trillions of dollars killed the
beast. Mind, there's still an egg or two out there, but they're nesting
up out of our reach ;-)

Keith

wrote in message

KLC Lewis wrote:
"Richard Casady" wrote in message

snip
They can't. However, they can have an inheritance disappear before it
gets to them.

Casady

Inheritance? What's that?

It's that dead corpse that's been putrefying over the last several months.
That sudden evaporation of trillions of dollars killed the beast. Mind,
there's still an egg or two out there, but they're nesting up out of our
reach ;-)

Keith

Ah. I wondered what that smell was.

More Questions RogueIT General 4 June 26th 07 05:38 PM
more ROW questions.... Scotty ASA 59 October 28th 06 08:19 PM
A few questions.... pau11 General 2 August 17th 06 01:29 PM
Metal Keel, fin, finish, repair, questions, questions Lester Evans Boat Building 1 April 23rd 06 04:00 PM