Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JAXAshby

Default Unconditionally stable sailboats

My, my, my but the things one can learn on a usenet group. Just recently I
learned that cruising catamaran sailboats are unconditionally stable, that is
stable under any and all conditions.

That is incredibly good news, for once yacht designers find this out, once boat
builders commit themselves to building only catamarans, once legislation is
passed forbidding the purchase of any boat but a catamaran one sailboat will
ever again capsize.

That is great news. Let's get on with the salvation of the sailing world.
Unite!!