Default New Orleans Municipal Marina

On Dec 19, 9:18*am, "KLC Lewis" wrote:
"Two meter troll" wrote in message
news:ccd27873-43f8-42ed-aecd-b303faf60__BEGIN_MASK_n#9g02mG7!__...__END_MASK_i ...
On Dec 19, 6:47 am, "KLC Lewis" wrote:
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message

ctanews.com...
Real men sail a Mac26X or M. With a one-foot draught you don't need a
dinghy. Anchor in two feet of water and wade ashore. Deep draught boats
are only useful for crossing seas.

Wilbur Hubbard

Absolutely right. Real men stay in shallow water and don't cross seas.

naa they cross oceans! they just use seas as pathways to the oceans.

There are Seven Seas. I know this is a fact because I have a bottle of salad
dressing that says so.

the salad dressing knows almost all; to fill in the gaps use rice
crispies.

these folks say there are more seas than you might think.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea#List_of_seas i was surprised, several
things i didnt think where classed as seas are. whoda thunk it.

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
news troll sh*t removed
Don't be too sure. I can be a bitch on wheels when I get my Irish up. lol

Reminds of the license plate frame I saw... "I can go from 0 to bitch in 2.6
seconds."

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com