Default Christmas gift suggestion for extreme boat snob

"Thomas Sawyer" wrote in message
In the berth next to mine resides the ultimate boat snob. His view is that
99% of all boats are unfit for him and marketed to idiots. He looks down
his nose at everyone elses choice of boat and believes his opinions are
the only ones that are correct. He is irritating to be around, he always
has some snide comment about the way someone does something. I really,
really want to get him a fitting Christmas gift, one that tells him what I
and everyone else think of him. I need some suggestions, so please have at
it. The gift should cost $300 or less and have real impact. Thanks, I know
you guys will come up with something good!

Tom S.

C'mon. It's almost Christmas. Can't you be a little kinder to Douglas King?

Shad O'Shay
---A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 16:39:02 -0500, someone posting as Thomas Sawyer
purportedly wrote:

In the berth next to mine resides the ultimate boat snob.

Gotta be one of those cheez-whiz Greek captain's hats. Every guy I've
ever seen wearing one of those has been a legend in his own mind.

--
if it was easy, everyone would be doing it

On Dec 2, 1:51*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Thomas Sawyer" wrote in message

In the berth next to mine resides the ultimate boat snob. His view is that
99% of all boats are unfit for him and marketed to idiots. He looks down
his nose at everyone elses choice of boat and believes his opinions are
the only ones that are correct. He is irritating to be around, he always
has some snide comment about the way someone does something. I really,
really want to get him a fitting Christmas gift, one that tells him what I
and everyone else think of him. I need some suggestions, so please have at
it. The gift should cost $300 or less and have real impact. Thanks, I know
you guys will come up with something good!

Tom S.

He sounds like he has his head screwed on straight to me except for one area
which will be addressed below. He's probably 100% correct in his assessments
of his neighbors. I discovered a very long time ago that NO boat at a marina
had an owner who was anything but a moron. The fact that the boat was kept
at a marina is indesputable proof of that.

This makes for a dilemma. If he is so knowledgeable and superior then what
the hell is he doing still hanging out at the marina with the low-life he
despises? *Buy him one of those big white mooring balls with the blue
horizontal stripe with a suitable length of chain and a large mushroom
anchor.

Wilbur Hubbard

I'm certain Mr. Sawyer is in search of a special gift for you...

HTH,
Kers

On Dec 2, 1:39*pm, "Thomas Sawyer" wrote:
In the berth next to mine resides the ultimate boat snob. His view is that
99% of all boats are unfit for him and marketed to idiots. He looks down his
nose at everyone elses choice of boat and believes his opinions are the only
ones that are correct. He is irritating to be around, he always has some
snide comment about the way someone does something. I really, really want to
get him a fitting Christmas gift, one that tells him what I and everyone
else think of him. I need some suggestions, so please have at it. The gift
should cost $300 or less and have real impact. Thanks, I know you guys will
come up with something good!

Tom S.

get im a bag of dirt

On Dec 2, 4:39*pm, "Thomas Sawyer" wrote:
In the berth next to mine resides the ultimate boat snob. His view is that
99% of all boats are unfit for him and marketed to idiots. He looks down his
nose at everyone elses choice of boat and believes his opinions are the only
ones that are correct. He is irritating to be around, he always has some
snide comment about the way someone does something. I really, really want to
get him a fitting Christmas gift, one that tells him what I and everyone
else think of him. I need some suggestions, so please have at it. The gift
should cost $300 or less and have real impact. Thanks, I know you guys will
come up with something good!

Tom S.

Dog **** in a nice light blue Tiffany's box.

Capt. Bill

Surprise Christmas Gift Mike General 1 December 12th 06 02:01 PM
Christmas gift ideas John MacDonald General 1 November 27th 04 05:03 PM
A Christmas Gift for Oz! Flying Tadpole ASA 1 December 21st 03 11:30 AM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone.. Mudi Electronics 0 December 21st 03 07:44 AM
OT--Great Christmas gift Gould 0738 General 1 July 25th 03 02:03 AM