Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Christmas gift suggestion for extreme boat snob

In the berth next to mine resides the ultimate boat snob. His view is that
99% of all boats are unfit for him and marketed to idiots. He looks down his
nose at everyone elses choice of boat and believes his opinions are the only
ones that are correct. He is irritating to be around, he always has some
snide comment about the way someone does something. I really, really want to
get him a fitting Christmas gift, one that tells him what I and everyone
else think of him. I need some suggestions, so please have at it. The gift
should cost $300 or less and have real impact. Thanks, I know you guys will
come up with something good!

Tom S.

Surprise Christmas Gift Mike General 1 December 12th 06 02:01 PM
Christmas gift ideas John MacDonald General 1 November 27th 04 05:03 PM
A Christmas Gift for Oz! Flying Tadpole ASA 1 December 21st 03 11:30 AM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone.. Mudi Electronics 0 December 21st 03 07:44 AM
OT--Great Christmas gift Gould 0738 General 1 July 25th 03 02:03 AM