posted to rec.boats.building

Default Which type of resin for boat repair?

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:57:28 GMT, "David Murray"
wrote stuff
and I replied:
What sort of repair?

Hi there.
I have a small (14 foot) grp boat which needs some repair work done to the
hull and cuddy.
My question is which type of resin should I use for the repair - epoxy or
polyester resin?
I have a feeling epoxy is best for marine applications but just want to
check.
Please advise
Thanks
Davy M.

Human bevaviour: Bestiality with a brain