Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Windycityimprov

Default Canoe Manufactuer question...

Hey all...

I just picked up an old wood/canvas canoe, and I am trying to figure
out who made it, and when...The only numbers that I can find on it are
17 5140. I thought that the 17 might be for 17 feet, but it measures
18 foot...Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Norm
Chicago

lofting canoe tables in to plans sebastian Boat Building 19 April 6th 12 08:18 PM
Canoe kit question Dr. P Boat Building 4 March 30th 04 04:43 PM
Another strip-plank question - a bit long Pete Boat Building 3 January 12th 04 08:03 PM
Need books, articles, website to design a canoe (concrete) Pablo Boat Building 5 October 17th 03 12:33 AM
open canoe asdf Boat Building 8 September 6th 03 04:41 AM