Jo,

Default Resorcinol waterproof glue

Does anyone know of a supplier in Canada who sells a Resorcinol waterproof
glue.

Glenn Ashmore

Anybody that sells DAP glues and adhesives can order it for you. It is
DAP product code 00227 and comes in two 1 pint cans.

INTERESTING Factoid: When I did a quick check to find a DAP distributor
in Canada I found that resorcinol is used as a cosmetic skin peel. Can
you imagine smearing it on your face and ripping it off???

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Kirk Bellamy

I'm sure seen it at my local Home Hardware. I've been using epoxy glue with
my boat.

"Jo," wrote in message
Does anyone know of a supplier in Canada who sells a Resorcinol waterproof
glue.

William R. Watt

Home hardware also carries a plastic resin maine glue from Dural, a
division of Multibond in Doral PQ H9P 1C9, who might be the supplier for
resorcinol. I've reached them by telephone years ago. You could also try
"plastics" in the Yellow Pages for suppliers.

"Jo," wrote in message
Does anyone know of a supplier in Canada who sells a Resorcinol waterproof
glue.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm

Kirk Bellamy

Actually that was the product I was thinking of.

Kirk

"Jo," wrote in message
Does anyone know of a supplier in Canada who sells a Resorcinol

waterproof
glue.

----
William R Watt National Capital FreeNet Ottawa's free community

network
homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm

Denis Marier

Check some of the Home Hardware they may have a few cans left on the
shelves.
Our local store in N.B still have a few cans on the shelves.
. ..

"Jo," wrote in message
Does anyone know of a supplier in Canada who sells a Resorcinol

waterproof
glue.

----
William R Watt National Capital FreeNet Ottawa's free community

network
homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm
warning: non-freenet email must have "notspam" in subject or it's

returned