Denis Marier

Default Resorcinol waterproof glue

Check some of the Home Hardware they may have a few cans left on the
shelves.
Our local store in N.B still have a few cans on the shelves.
"Kirk Bellamy" wrote in message
. ..
Actually that was the product I was thinking of.

Kirk

"William R. Watt" wrote in message
Home hardware also carries a plastic resin maine glue from Dural, a
division of Multibond in Doral PQ H9P 1C9, who might be the supplier for
resorcinol. I've reached them by telephone years ago. You could also try
"plastics" in the Yellow Pages for suppliers.

"Kirk Bellamy" ) writes:
I'm sure seen it at my local Home Hardware. I've been using epoxy

glue
with
my boat.

"Jo," wrote in message
Does anyone know of a supplier in Canada who sells a Resorcinol

waterproof
glue.

----
William R Watt National Capital FreeNet Ottawa's free community

network
homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm
warning: non-freenet email must have "notspam" in subject or it's

returned