NT

Default Premade fiberglas FRP sheet available anywhere?

Looking for a place to buy something like 1/4" FRP sheeting - maybe
4'x8' or whatever - prefinished flat both sides. I can make it but
maybe faster, easier to cut needed pieces out of a sheet and not have
to finish.

Stephen Baker

You're loooking for something called G10 (sometimes written G-10). Most
plastics suppliers have it in stock in a bewildering array of thicknesses.

HTH

Steve
Backyard Renegade

NT wrote in message . ..
Looking for a place to buy something like 1/4" FRP sheeting - maybe
4'x8' or whatever - prefinished flat both sides. I can make it but
maybe faster, easier to cut needed pieces out of a sheet and not have
to finish.

Anyone can make it for you, I can, where you at?