BoatBanter.com

-   -   Premade fiberglas FRP sheet available anywhere? (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/6773-premade-fiberglas-frp-sheet-available-anywhere.html)

NT March 24th 04 01:57 AM

Premade fiberglas FRP sheet available anywhere?

Looking for a place to buy something like 1/4" FRP sheeting - maybe
4'x8' or whatever - prefinished flat both sides. I can make it but
maybe faster, easier to cut needed pieces out of a sheet and not have
to finish.

Stephen Baker March 24th 04 02:17 AM

Premade fiberglas FRP sheet available anywhere?

You're loooking for something called G10 (sometimes written G-10). Most
plastics suppliers have it in stock in a bewildering array of thicknesses.

HTH

Steve

Backyard Renegade March 24th 04 05:16 PM

NT wrote in message . ..
Looking for a place to buy something like 1/4" FRP sheeting - maybe
4'x8' or whatever - prefinished flat both sides. I can make it but
maybe faster, easier to cut needed pieces out of a sheet and not have
to finish.

Anyone can make it for you, I can, where you at?

Bruce March 24th 04 07:21 PM

Premade fiberglas FRP sheet available anywhere?

This is what you want

http://www.strongwell.com/PultrudedProducts/Extren.HTM

"Backyard Renegade" wrote in message
om...