Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jacques

Default Building the Six Hour Canoe

Old Nick wrote in message

Sorry. I love the "US units" vs "Metric" idea. It _is_ called
"imperial", although I can see certain propblems with that G.

Oh yes there are problems with that. Years ago we called it Imperial
as it should be and we regularly received emails asking if we also had
the plans in US units . . . inches and stuff you know . . .
That free boat plan is a great way to build a first boat in metric.
Use metric once and you'll never go back.

Jacques.
http://bateau.com