Old Nick

Default Was Building the Six Hour Canoe

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 19:13:26 +1100, "David Flew"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

I must be totally inept. I thought _every_ job was like
this......especially the bit about the prop G

Flew's Theory
My theory is that any job on my boat takes minimum 4 times as long as it
would if not for being on a boat. And this is for well organised, planned in

From a base of 100% to do it in my garage:-

My other theory is that when you need to change the lamp at the top of the
mast, you might as well start by removing the prop. It can't possible be

( and I have no idea how I would remove the prop without slipping the boat,
probably start by changing the masthead lamp .... )

My son wants to know if you take 6 hours to build the 6 hour canoe, how long
will it take to sink?

Sounds like a wise and worthwhile lad to have around!

..........no I'm not!

Spike....Spike? Hello?