JAXAshby

Default Price for Sabb 10hp

scooty, I built my first boat (a Professional Class A/B Racing Runabout)
between the fall and spring of year I was in 8th grade.

What did you do in 8th grade?

btw scooty, I started repairing engines professionally for adult men who
couldn't the summer before I started Junion HS.

How about you? When did you start?

OK, folks. This is Jax Ashby. Famous or infamous on rec.boats (just do
a google search) for just plain being a trouble maker. This guy is
worse than a spammer and should probably be best ignored in most
cases.

We are a group of builders and folks who build and or want to build
boats, and "rec.boats.highschool" is mostly a hands on group talking
from experience or asking serious questions. Why Jax has brought his
brand of spam/ego/flame to this group is beyond me, but remember, he
can only do as much damage as we let him. I could be wrong but I doubt
he gives two ****s about building boats, just likes to hear himself
talk. Take it for what it's worth, I am sure he will have something
nasty to say in return but I will let my posts on boatbuilding address
my answers to anything this guy has to say.

Scott Ingersoll
SmallBoats.com