Bob La Londe

Default Epoxy sales

"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
Scotty says:

love that whole "shrimp on the barbie" thing. Just kidding, I know
that is Austrian.

Take your tongue out of your cheek, Scotty - I don't think our Arnie (aka

"The
Governator") grew up with shrimps on the barby.....

Steve

No, No, No... Shrimp on the Barbie is a Cheech Marin thing.

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az

Backyard Renegade

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message ...
"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
Scotty says:

love that whole "shrimp on the barbie" thing. Just kidding, I know
that is Austrian.

Take your tongue out of your cheek, Scotty - I don't think our Arnie (aka

"The
Governator") grew up with shrimps on the barby.....

Steve

No, No, No... Shrimp on the Barbie is a Cheech Marin thing.

So, it's Chineese then?
.... yes, I am old enough to remember Sister Mary Elephant

Heh...Bubba's Book Sales Stalled CB General 16 July 27th 04 03:58 PM
epoxy does so pass water William R. Watt Boat Building 14 November 11th 03 12:52 PM
Polyester epoxy carlp Boat Building 8 October 2nd 03 09:07 PM
Part time Boat sales - Make extra money! Joet General 0 August 29th 03 05:23 PM
polyester - epoxy bonding Walt Boat Building 19 July 27th 03 06:37 PM