bruce

Default Gunwale rubber fitting

I had to remove the gunwale rubber and now need to refit it.
Originally it was held on using resin glue, the join from the hull &
top section on this fibreglass boat protrudes out 20 mm (like a tag)
and the rubber section pushed over this and was held with the glue. I
removed the old resin glue back to the original fibreglass.
My question is how do I hold the rubber firmly in place with no gaps
between the rubber edge and the hull while the glue goes off.

Thanks in advance.
Bruce

Waterproof Material or Rubber under a hinge?? Gary Warner General 12 January 11th 05 06:40 AM
Merrcruiser 5.7 & Bravo Three Outdrive- Where is Engine Coupler Grease Fitting? Tommy M General 0 June 2nd 04 09:48 PM
Gunwhales ??? Gary Warner General 24 April 20th 04 01:58 PM
vinyl and rubber cleaner JJ General 2 October 2nd 03 02:05 AM
How do I get a hose on a fitting? Lloyd Sumpter General 21 August 22nd 03 05:43 PM